• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Star [Spain Build Team]

¿Did you like our team?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • More or less

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, if you want to enter the computer copy the inscription above and fill here down here.
We speak Spanish and English.

Vale, si tu quieres entrar en el equipo copia la inscripción de arriba y rellenala aquí aqui abajo.
Nosotros hablamos Español e Ingles.
I know i was just making a joke.

chuchero

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Minecraft Name:chuchero
  • Skype Name:chapilla123
  • Time Zone:España normal
  • Experience as [selected range]:Infrastucture y environments builder
  • Why you think you would be a valued member of the team:porque se construir y tengo tiempo ya que he terminado mis examenes
  • Provide at least 3 examples of your build [selected range]:castillos bosque casas medieval torres etc
  • Are you aware that we could come to you at any time and request a new job of your [selected rank] since we get new projects sporadically?:si
  • Will you be willing to pass a test to get into the team?:si

xBertus

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Minecraft Name: xBertus
  • Skype Name: jesusfernan
  • Time Zone: Spain
  • Experience as [selected range]: infrastucture builder
  • Why you think you would be a valued member of the team: I'm really good at this type of builds and I really want to create some maps
  • Provide at least 3 examples of your build [selected range]: Flats, cities and interesting
  • Are you aware that we could come to you at any time and request a new job of your [selected rank] since we get new projects sporadically?: Yes of course
  • Will you be willing to pass a test to get into the team?: Yes, if it is required!

SrViktor

Tribute
Reaction score
Hola,lo hare en Español,ya que mi Ingles no es muy bueno,pero me apaño mas o menos menos :D

• Minecraft Name: ViktorGamerYT03

• Skype Name: live:viktorio2003_1

• Time Zone: UTC +1:00 (España)

• Experience as [selected range]: Artist Details and maybe Builder Envoirments

• Why you think you would be a valued member of the team: Porque llevo tiempo construyendo,he hecho 2 o 3 mapas de MCSG,y me enctanta construir con otra gente :)

• Provide at least 3 examples of your build [selected range]:http://gyazo.com/994eca421536b6ba1cdbd18dfaf35766 - Interior de una casa.
  • http://gyazo.com/f90a9a5dd0f5491fa6382b785f6df8d4 - Casa medio destruida.
  • http://gyazo.com/7e8c9a9e1ba431184c0a17dd4688a0b2 - Interior de un Dragon.

• Are you aware that we could come to you at any time and request a new job of your [selected rank] since we get new projects sporadically?: Si,soy conciente.

• Will you be willing to pass a test to get into the team?:Si,estoy listo para todo =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci