• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Mystical

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
~~Application~~
IGN: Radiaxros IRL: Dylan Skype Name: I'm pretty sure you have me.
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder: Builder, and a bit of terraformer.
Build without world edit 9/10: I used to build big builds without WorldEdit, so yeah.
World edit 9/10: This just speeds up the process on how I do things.
Cooperation 8/10: Unless the person is a complete Feminine Hygene Product...
Redstone Skills 1/10: NEVER ask me for help in Redstone
Decoration Skills 9/10: I love interior designing, it's my speciality.
Creativity 7/10:
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit: I know of a few important ones, but not any really complex ones.
Do you have a server? Yes or No Hamachi? If you need a server, I could make one that is non-hamachi and is Bukkit but that will take time.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
~~Application~~
IGN: Radiaxros IRL: Dylan Skype Name: I'm pretty sure you have me.
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder: Builder, and a bit of terraformer.
Build without world edit 9/10: I used to build big builds without WorldEdit, so yeah.
World edit 9/10: This just speeds up the process on how I do things.
Cooperation 8/10: Unless the person is a complete Feminine Hygene Product...
Redstone Skills 1/10: NEVER ask me for help in Redstone
Decoration Skills 9/10: I love interior designing, it's my speciality.
Creativity 7/10:
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit: I know of a few important ones, but not any really complex ones.
Do you have a server? Yes or No Hamachi? If you need a server, I could make one that is non-hamachi and is Bukkit but that will take time.
[Accepted]

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Updates
I will add Radiax to the call later. Start building after new year. And enjoy the year! Going to Vacation :3​

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATES!
Congrats to @EnderHunterPro darkseaslug dmdPVPRetard xRagingBaboonZx @Justin/Cooldude TheTartanian for getting accepted to the team. Radiax and dmdPVPRetard has been promoted to team leader, darkseaslug has been promoted to officer and Ligerized has been demoted due to inactiveness. LemonadeDan has been kicked for inactiveness. We have also entered the MCSG KitPvP map thingy and we will be looking to a start for that. Apart from that, I would like to thank my mum, my dad, the academy...​

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
UPDATES!
Congrats to @EnderHunterPro darkseaslug dmdPVPRetard xRagingBaboonZx @Justin/Cooldude TheTartanian for getting accepted to the team. Radiax and dmdPVPRetard has been promoted to team leader, darkseaslug has been promoted to officer and Ligerized has been demoted due to inactiveness. LemonadeDan has been kicked for inactiveness. We have also entered the MCSG KitPvP map thingy and we will be looking to a start for that. Apart from that, I would like to thank my mum, my dad, the academy...​
Wow, I am so late on getting alerts, can someone message me when the building actually starts and the server? Thanks! I was starting to worry mystical was getting inactive. :p

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, I am so late on getting alerts, can someone message me when the building actually starts and the server? Thanks! I was starting to worry mystical was getting inactive. :p
You are just not on skype that much :p

SCRunner97

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SCRunner97
IRL: Miles
Skype Name:Cpt.Kritts and SpeedyKritts
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder:Builder/Terraformer
Build without world edit /10:8/10
World edit /10: 8/10
Cooperation /10: 10/10
Redstone Skills /10: 1/10
Decoration Skills /10: 8/10
Creativity /10: 9/10
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit:All the basic stuff, brushes tools, replacing, and spawning in shapes, like//cyl. I'm also willing learn from other in this.
Do you have a server?No
Why did you want to join this team:I have always wanted to join a team, and build with people, i also want to improve my building skills.
Have you ever been in a build team:Nope
Question:How active are you guys?
Note:None

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: SCRunner97
IRL: Miles
Skype Name:Cpt.Kritts and SpeedyKritts
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder:Builder/Terraformer
Build without world edit /10:8/10
World edit /10: 8/10
Cooperation /10: 10/10
Redstone Skills /10: 1/10
Creativity /10: 9/10
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit:All the basic stuff, brushes tools, replacing, and spawning in shapes, like//cyl. I'm also willing learn from other in this.
Do you have a server?No
Why did you want to join this team:I have always wanted to join a team, and build with people, i also want to improve my building skills.
Have you ever been in a build team:Nope
Question:How active are you guys?
Note:None
We are on skype almost everyday and we are really active. You are accepted. :)

FreddieMonstwcty

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FreddieMonstwcty IRL: Freddie Lee Skype Name: You have Where do you live?: Malaysia
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder: All
Build without world edit /10: 8/10
World edit /10: 9/10
Cooperation /10: 9/10
Redstone Skills /10: 7/10
Creativity /10: 7/10
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit: //set, //drain, //paste, //replace, //swag
Do you have a server? Yes or No Hamachi? No

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: FreddieMonstwcty IRL: Freddie Lee Skype Name: You have Where do you live?: Malaysia
Red-Stoner, terra-former, or builder: All
Build without world edit /10: 8/10
World edit /10: 9/10
Cooperation /10: 9/10
Redstone Skills /10: 7/10
Creativity /10: 7/10
ALL commands you know how to use in world edit: //set, //drain, //paste, //replace, //swag
Do you have a server? Yes or No Hamachi? No
Overated but Accepted. SW3G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci