• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix - Test games on our newest map!

Do you want to take part in the test games?

• Yes

• No

• bruh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
We have decided to delay the testgames, as we want to perfect the map even more before we show it to the public. A new date and time will be coming soon.

Quanta

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Evan
IGN: Quanta
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Something to do and feel more linked to the community :D

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know if I have to apply or not, but I'm going to just in case xD
Name: Molly
IGN: TheMangoTiger
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because I I loved heping to build this map and would like to play it as an actual mcsg map to try out chest routes and see if it's good for pvp (which it is ;p) c:

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:
Tyler

IGN:
Ichengo/Ichenq

Why you would like to take part in our test games:

I've got nothin' else to to with ma laif.
Plus this looks like a lot of fun!

Dudke

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Dusan
IGN: Dudke
Why you would like to take part in our test games : cuz i want to test new map x)

HypaNinjaTree

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: HypaNinjaTree
Why you would like to take part in our test games: I want to take part in the test games as I helped a little bit with the map. It is also an amazing map and would love to be one of the first people to play and test it :D

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Flamer
IGN: iFlqme_
Why you would like to take part in our test games: I guess it would be fun, plus I wanna see how Hypa builds :3

Reaction score
Name: Matty
IGN: ImmortalStrqfes
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because i love the map and i would want to be one of the first to play on it, i love it how you put so much effort into this map.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who needs to test it now? It will be on the servers soon ;)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Jared
IGN: AppleCiider
Why you would like to take part in our testgames: If you don't know me I own a build team called "Sponge Builds" and this map has sparked my interest into seeing. I would love to see how it looks and plays and I'm not a bad pvper as well so I'll be sure to put up a good fight. I'll leave any constructive criticism on the map if there is any to give, And of course some compliments!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Name: Jeremiahhhhhh
IGN: FaceItUrDead
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Get a feel for the map, see if I would enjoy playing on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci