• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
Sry if I keep bothering u, but a brilliant idea for ur brilliant lobby just came to me!
Since its a snow globe, those often start snowing when u shake them. So I thought that if u wanted to, u could add like blocks of snow "falling down" and make it another parkour.
Just an idea :3

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sry if I keep bothering u, but a brilliant idea for ur brilliant lobby just came to me!
Since its a snow globe, those often start snowing when u shake them. So I thought that if u wanted to, u could add like blocks of snow "falling down" and make it another parkour.
Just an idea :3
That sounds like a brilliant idea! ill run it by my team and we will judge weather we can find a place for it. if not we will certainly try to make some sort of snowing effect.

And dont worry about bothering me, because you have some great ideas and i always love good feedback XD

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes i am from Good Old Melbourne, Victoria and so are all of my team members so far! Thanks for the feedback on the scenery XD were currently trying to make a massive cell-phone to add to the size comparison. Ill keep everyone updated.
Sounds great!

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
That sounds like a brilliant idea! ill run it by my team and we will judge weather we can find a place for it. if not we will certainly try to make some sort of snowing effect.

And dont worry about bothering me, because you have some great ideas and i always love good feedback XD
Thank you very much! I appreciate your patience and consideration!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sorry about how you feel about static_nightmare's posts. But, please do not take it to mean that he is an arrogant person, or that anyone over here at TE are arrogant. We seem to have had a chain of unfortunate foot in mouth statements.

From all of us at TE, we wish you good luck!

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry about how you feel about static_nightmare's posts. But, please do not take it to mean that he is an arrogant person, or that anyone over here at TE are arrogant. We seem to have had a chain of unfortunate foot in mouth statements.

From all of us at TE, we wish you good luck!
Okay,sry. It just seemed like he was the first one to comment, and it was negative. It kind of put GOML on a little of a negative start. But i will watch my words next time :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is pretty good, but it lacks something that makes it special. You could try building a snowcastle :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wol good idea i think one thing that could be improved is the outside bit (The table the snow globe is on) i dont know if that has been said before so soz if it has, and i see u have started to do that with the pencil but try to add more for example a picture on the wall, a mug, computer, keyboard desk light on the desk and stuff like that because the outside scenary is almost as important as the inside ;) But keep going and maybe make a second non chrismas version of the map so it doesnt have to be only for chrismas.

P.S Team Elite didnt make Breez Island that was Static before he joined us and personally i dont really like it lol, Its just to small for me but dont tell static that haha. ;)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking for the outside maybe there could be some more small trinkets, big to us.
an eraser, ornaments, paper clip idk.. stuff
Not really important, people wont be able to tell what the stuff is very well from inside the snowglobe anway x3

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I am liking where it is going, although there are a few things that have popped up in my mind, the first being the theme. While at this very point in time a Christmas theme really works, however, in less then a months time it will lose it's relevancy. Maybe switching it to just be a winter theme could possibly work maybe somehow. Also, and this s more of my own opinion, but why are all of the mazes entirely contained underground? I tend to start feeling extra claustrophobic when thrown into a situation where it is really tight areas and low roofing. As well, and i know this is really difficult to do for just a lobby, but i feel that the use of multiple parkours and mazes seems somehow...redundant. i think is what goes best there. I feel like I would find it somewhat pointless to go through multiple mazes, when all things considered every maze is the exact same thing. With the parkours, i feel like having them separated from each other might be a small bother, not too big, but notable. Since they are separated, if someone gets "pissed" at one, they may not be likely to try the other simply because it would mean searching. Anywho, there is my two cents, although I do absolutely love the entire snow globe idea. Maybe that could be used as a map series for the different seasons, as snow globes aren't just for winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci