• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Gaza US/CA Clan

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DexCr4ft
Name:Dex
Wins: 110
Games played: too many
Skype name: dexcr4ft
Strengths: fns and sword pvp
Weaknesses: Teams
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: i dunno yolo i guess
How will help #Team Gaza win CB?: with my swag
Denied. Reason: Please fill out the form again, saying why you want to be in GAZA and how you would help GAZA. YOLO and the swag that you do not have will not help this clan.

Last edited:

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't want to be in da clan :( ??
Alright, You can have head cheerleader

Devansh40

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Psychic_Powers
Name: Devansh Singh
Wins: 68(with alts)
Games played:800
Skype name: devansh403 or spiggy already has me on skype
Strengths: FNS and Sword
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod Bow
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to be in Team Gaza because I am looking for a clan and I love caln battles and/or scrims. I was in a clan before with spiggycraft and he knows my potential, and I give my 100% best in CB and Scrims.
How will help #Team Gaza win CB?: I will give my 105% best in every clan battle and scrim and will do my best to get team GAZA to the top! (Member is fine but I would like officer or co-owner)
Why would you like to be Officer and/or Co-Owner: I would like to be a Co-Owner or Officer because I know many people who want to scrim and CB a clan so I could easily organize scrims and battles for us and I am on a lot on MCSG so people know me.

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Psychic_Powers
Name: Devansh Singh
Wins: 68(with alts)
Games played:800
Skype name: devansh403 or spiggy already has me on skype
Strengths: FNS and Sword
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod Bow
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: I want to be in Team Gaza because I am looking for a clan and I love caln battles and/or scrims. I was in a clan before with spiggycraft and he knows my potential, and I give my 100% best in CB and Scrims.
How will help #Team Gaza win CB?: I will give my 105% best in every clan battle and scrim and will do my best to get team GAZA to the top! (Member is fine but I would like officer or co-owner)
Why would you like to be Officer and/or Co-Owner: I would like to be a Co-Owner or Officer because I know many people who want to scrim and CB a clan so I could easily organize scrims and battles for us and I am on a lot on MCSG so people know me.
Denied.Reason:Lack of wins

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Moved to the clans section.

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
on behalf of #infamous we challenge u to a clan battle. My Skype is NickSwag13

JorgePelegrin98

Platinum
Reaction score
Hola buenas, os gustaría jugar una ClanWar hoy a las 21.30 hora española? os vendría bien? a poder ser jugar en EU 4 vs 4?
Espero vuestra respuesta!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci