• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Fusion AU clan

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Fill out the application below
Minecraft name:123bluebrick
Age 12+:13 (Vyber thinks im 10)
Do you have a working microphone?:Yeh
Do you have skype or teamspeak?:Yep
Wins 100+:14 but im pretty good at PvP.
Strengths:pvPing
Weaknesses:Hax0rs
Why do you want to join our clan?:Cuz I want to...? And I am your friend on skype yozy.
Denied - Not enough wins.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Bobbybobbobs
Age +12: 14
Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
Do you have skype or teamspeak?: I have both.
Wins +100: I get around +2 wins per day but I'm on 37 at the moment.
Strengths: Basically swordfighting + flint & steels.
Weakness: I can't aim with a bow for shiz.
Why do you want to join our clan?: I feel like I could make an impact on your clan with constructive criticism and support and be active while in the clan.
Denied - Not enough wins.

SwAmPdOnKeY28

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that video with me. I will be sure to contact someone about that :)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Then I think Ronaldo4Life should be kicked and banned. He was caught on camera hacking by JaffaJez. Link:
Wow! If he actually is hacking then report this to a moderator as soon as possible, if you haven't already. That definitely looked like hacks to me, but I could be wrong.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Then I think Ronaldo4Life should be kicked and banned. He was caught on camera hacking by JaffaJez. Video:
I'm sorry guys but this shows no hacks at all, you cannot even get hacks on 1.6 (that I know of) and plus this is off oresomecraft you cannot get someone else banned on a different server , if you want to try get him banned (which I doubt) go do it on oresomecraft. And also 1.6 is extremely laggy so it was just a glitch

War_Turtl3s

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: war_turtl3s
Do you have skype or teamspeak?: Skype.
Wins +100: I have currently 68 wins however I have not been playing much and will start to get more as I play.
Strengths: Close combat - Swords, Semi-Good at long range, Decent with misc. i.e. Flint & Steel, Fishing Rod
Weakness: Random lag, People who get 3+ First hits on me and 4 v 1's
Why do you want to join our clan?: I recently joined #Hurricanes and left because after a disappointing 3 - 1 loss to #Ignite our best member Brodina5 left and joined ignite, I am simply looking for a stronger clan which I have time to improve in. (I was recommended by SpacesupernovaxD) Thanks yozy !

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins +100: I have currently 68 wins however I have not been playing much and will start to get more as I play.
Strengths: Close combat - Swords, Semi-Good at long range, Decent with misc. i.e. Flint & Steel, Fishing Rod
Why do you want to join our clan?: I recently joined #Hurricanes and left because after a disappointing 3 - 1 loss to #Ignite our best member Brodina5 left and joined ignite, I am simply looking for a stronger clan which I have time to improve in. (I was recommended by SpacesupernovaxD) Thanks yozy !
You want to leave Hurricanes as well? :eek:

Reaction score
You are a sexy beast war_turtl3s, you should be in. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci