• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
So you call me a noob?Says the guy who is refused at all applications because you are a little child you know there are 114 people who pown you ass.Well at first : Get some air go out sometime on your age little childs need to play outside with there friends no life,second : You only have 20 more victories i can just no life all day like you so i can easily get in top 100.So stop stealing skins,insulting everybody and get some air,no life.
Um your English and typing skills suck but I think I could understand what u mean. And what do u mean refused to all applications?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Um your English and typing skills suck but I think I could understand what u mean. And what do u mean refused to all applications?
Euhm mate you know that in the message there wasnt even bad grammer or anything

Roboyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright then, CyanVolts, care to challenge us to a game?

Roboyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Care for a 2v2 in an hour or so? I'm on skype with one other guy as of now.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Can't Skype right now but I'll do it tomorrow, tell me your Skype name I'll add u.

Roboyle

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't mean we'll be on skype, but I'm on skype with my teammate. We'll just get on the same server and go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci