• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Eyce :: Members Wanted ( Sounds like Ice )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icyshadow1

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I'm Icyshadow1 and i am starting a new build team to make MCSG maps and to also make PMM Also Known As Pimp my Minecraft and more .We have a hand full already but we need more to make full scale maps .We need the best of the best or if you are willing to learn we will teach you .i will tell you if you can join or decline So Join Fast !! ASAP Response
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your IGN
2. AGE
3. Skype or Teamspeak (You don't have to give it out Just State Which You have )
4. What role would you like? (Exterior Builder, Interior Builder, Terraforming, Basic Redstone, Middle Redstone,Advanced Redstone)
5.Why would you like to join, and do you have any experience with a build team or making a MCSG map 6.What will you bring to the team building wise?
7. Screenshots
8.Language You Speak
9.Past Projects ? ::
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner ::
Icyshadow1 (Exterior Builder, middle Redstoner, Terraformer)

Server Op ::
RegularOldSteve(Exterior Builder,Middle Redstoner)
Ricey125 (Exterior/ Interior Builder)

Leader::
Redknife9012 (Exterior Builder ,Middle Redstoner)

Staff::

Builders ::
Builder
The builders are the newest users on Team Eyce. They join projects and are given tasks to complete, along with lessons to improve their skills. Once they’ve worked well and completed some projects they’ll be promoted to the next rank - Staff

Staff
The Staff members are sort of like the usual members, however they are invited to a skype chat where Staff members can discuss and plan projects. They’re heavily involved and often take care of groups of members.

Leader
Elite members are veterans who were promoted in the same manner as members do to get to veteran - with hard work and dedication. Elite members have access to plugins like WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, AutoFlower and more. They often lead builds and are seen as senior members of our community.

Eyce-Men
Eyce-Men are leaders selected from the group of Staff/Leader builders. You must first be an Leader to work up to this rank. Eyce-Men manage the builders and keep everything in check along with their duties. They have the ability to ban, kick and all other moderation related duties.
Server OP
Server Operators are hired differently then the moderators, however they hold the same rank as a Moderator. They take care of server management and have full access to the server under the hood and maintain it, making sure everything runs . They set up the worlds, repair technical issues and ensure the server won't fail whenever someone uses WorldEdit, VoxelSniper or TNT.

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci