• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team chat

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but /whisper is for 10 blocks or less away, so it is very, very inefficient. The problem with this chat mode IS the exclusion of staff, and it would make it kinda easy for people to be (privately) abused. I can't really come up with a solution to the mic-lessness, and this does seem like a feasible option, but it has a lot of kinks.

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I never said for the staff to take this idea as is, it's open for suggestions and changes. It's just a base idea where other things can be removed or add, the whole concept is trying to make communications between teams easier and more secretive and easier for those who don't want to use voice chat or just cannot use voice chat for that ever the reason maybe. Of course there are flaws, it's something I though of and posted a thread about it to see what others think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci