• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking requests for Chibi Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name: zackw27 is my ign
Anything you have in your mind?: I want it kinda like gravey4rds mcsg profile pi, but not the exact same (If you can't that's fine
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): If its like that^ Black, if not, Ice & snow

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name:Voxcile
Anything you have in your mind?:Ties
Background? (will turn out pretty simple):something similar to what Fins does like with my name on the side.

Reaction score
Skin / Minecraft Name: zackw27 is my ign
Anything you have in your mind?: I want it kinda like gravey4rds mcsg profile pi, but not the exact same (If you can't that's fine
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): If its like that^ Black, if not, Ice & snow
Skin / Minecraft Name:Voxcile
Anything you have in your mind?:Ties
Background? (will turn out pretty simple):something similar to what Fins does like with my name on the side.
Skin / Minecraft Name: KiNNEY_GaMES
Anything you have in your mind?: Me with a bow
Background? (will turn out pretty simple): not to bothered about a backround
Btw this would be awesome if you could make this for me because I just got my new skin off sneeze :3
Keep in mind that what I am making is chibi-styled. So you won't look cool, rather cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci