• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking out a team..

Jorrdan

Survivor
Reaction score
Always play defensive against a team. And most importantly use your secondary's. FnS at least 1 and try focus on the weak one. If your not comfortable pvp wise, then try choke point them on a mountain or near lave. Team killing takes a little time to learn but once your used to it gets easy.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, alloy here. So.. this is a problem that I think many people have in mcsg... taking down a team. It's probably the hardest to do during deathmatch time. So, I know there is a lot of experienced players here so i'm wondering if any of you could maybe tell me some tips on how to take out a team. I mean, a lot of people say "split the team apart and take them out one by one". I try to split them apart but it just doesn't work. Oh and I have another question, This usually happens alot in mcsg and what i'm talking about is.. cleanups. I'm not sure if there really is a way to really dodge cleanups in deathmatch or in the middle of the game. So if any of you have any tips/suggestions on these questions you have, i'd really appreciate that. Thanks for reading and peace out :p
The best way to take out a team that sticks together is to lead them through small gap then light a flint and steel in between the gap, then they will either fall back or continue chasing you. If they continue chasing you, pull out your bow and bow spam them while they are on fire, then either you will kill them or they will fallback. If they fallback, this is your time to run away, eat, or gapple. Just think strategically :) and play defensively don't go charging at them right away. When you take them out you'll be thinking "team rekt" in your head, but don't say it in chat. And to prevent cleanups don't fight in a place where there are a lot of players or just gapple right after an intense fight. Hope this helps :):):):)

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
FnS them , if you have a gapple, eat it. Bowspam the crap out of them to get them low, then go for melee.

If this isnt dm . Getting choke points is always helpful.

Play defensive and smart

practice 2v1s with some of your friends to get better.

Good luck!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Just try to seperate them and try to kill them one by one!
Of course, always use your secondaries, it helps a lot (bow spam, fns spam etc.) :)
And if you can't seperate them, go on checkpoint and try to push them down to get fall damage. :)

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you guys for reading. Your advice have really helped me in these situations :3

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, alloy here. So.. this is a problem that I think many people have in mcsg... taking down a team. It's probably the hardest to do during deathmatch time. So, I know there is a lot of experienced players here so i'm wondering if any of you could maybe tell me some tips on how to take out a team. I mean, a lot of people say "split the team apart and take them out one by one". I try to split them apart but it just doesn't work. Oh and I have another question, This usually happens alot in mcsg and what i'm talking about is.. cleanups. I'm not sure if there really is a way to really dodge cleanups in deathmatch or in the middle of the game. So if any of you have any tips/suggestions on these questions you have, i'd really appreciate that. Thanks for reading and peace out :p
When fighting teams, flint and steel and fishing rod are your best friends. If you can place fire fairly accurately it should be enough to slow them down slightly (when they run around it or if one of them catches on fire). Using the rod you can keep one or both of them back if necessary to give you time to either eat or get important items from your inventory down into your hotbar. And if you outgear one or both of them try to swordfight only one of them just to see how many hits you can get to evaluate how much damage you and the team do to each other. After that, use the information you learn about the team's strengths and weaknesses against them to throw them off. A team off guard is a team you can kill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci