• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking a break from MCSG (Hopefully not long)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
NOTE: This is a NOT resignation letter. I am not leaving MCSG. Get that into your head before you read this :p

Hey guys,

I've been very stressed lately, I've got several finals, Christmas stuff going on, and being a mod on here isn't helping. In fact, I've been so stressed at some points that I've actually started typing a resignation letter on here. But the reason why I didn't is because I'm still striding to get my Senior Moderator rank.

The main reason why I am (temporarily) leaving is because the combination of being a moderator and my stress is resulting in me taking my frustration and anger into MCSG, such as accusing people of hacking when they are not, being a lot more self-centered and disrespectful than what I normally am, and what I fear the most, abusing my powers. I've kicked 2 people in the past week for what I think is hacking, but I'm not even sure if it was just hacking. I fear that if I continue on this path that I will make a terrible mistake, leading to a demotion or ban.

This break from MCSG will help me calm down a bit and finish off with some of the things that I've needed to settle, such as finals and things outside of these servers. I plan to be back on the first day of January. I won't be playing MCSG at all, but I will be on the forums, handling stuff on here and doing whatever. I'll also be on Teamspeak a bit to catchup on the mod meetings.

See you all in a couple weeks!

-Spice

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone needs a break or cooloff once in a while, hope to see you back soon <3

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hope you find what you are looking for in your break, cya when you get back <3

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Enjoy your time off :). I know it was exactly what I needed when I took my break.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Bye, see you soon :) Take time off, relax, and smell the... wait, is that Old Spice I smell? o_____o

Earlier today on a SMP server I was on with some other MCSGers, someone said "add some spice to that" for some reason and I said "Old_Spice_" :)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
See you later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci