• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunsIt

Tribute
Reaction score
As I've previously mentioned, please take all clan battle conflicts and other issues to a staff member. I'd be happy to help sort out any issues :)

Please do not continue the discussion on this thread any longer, and instead PM myself or another staff member :)

(This goes for both sides- please do not start, or continue any hostility regarding battles, or anything else :) )
tru

xSeanDinhxD

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Sean Dinh
In Game Name: Itz_SeanxD
Skype Name: sayhi2seanxd
Wins: 28
Games Played: 312
Strengths: Pvping With Swords, and probably FnS. Not the best at FnS, but decent.
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
Past Clans: I have never joined a clan before, and I'm looking foward to join this clan.

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
New Insidious? Please back off, I take all the blame as to why this clan has a bad rep. I am changing, It just pisses me off when were in a battle and someone kills one of us and says "gg10, Ez, steamrolled, ect. But I mean seriously if your gonna tell me to grow up? Look right back in the mirror for causing the conflict. Don't bring the hate to this clan, bring it to me. (Inbox) I mean I can do what's necessary but sometimes people go past the limit, by far. Just I beg you. If. You. Have. A. Problem. With. Me. Take. It. To. Inbox! Posting on the thread isn't gonna do no better. Solve the easier way, rather than just make the whole clan look bad just because it's one persons fault. Peace!

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Name: Sean Dinh
In Game Name: Itz_SeanxD
Skype Name: sayhi2seanxd
Wins: 28
Games Played: 312
Strengths: Pvping With Swords, and probably FnS. Not the best at FnS, but decent.
Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
Past Clans: I have never joined a clan before, and I'm looking foward to join this clan.
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci