• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Name:Keshawn
In Game Name:TRHD
Skype Name:therastahd
Wins:300
Games Played:2264
Strengths:fns fishing rod and bow.
Weaknesses:3 teams
Past Clans: crookes,shocked,and royalkritts
Accepted as Member! Be active on TS and accept my skype request!

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
No lol I thought u applied for the clan so I old your brother to get u in TS. We don't beg people to join unless they're huahwi
Ok, but I was told y'all "Want" me to join. I see your point in your last sentence though xD

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jack
In Game Name: darmody101
Skype Name: JackPrivateSkype
Wins: 255
Games Played: 3327
Strengths: FNS, Fishing Rod.
Weaknesses: 3 Teams And Huahwi
Past Clans: #Serenity, (Did not work out, immature people in the clan chat...)
Hope I Get Accepted! :D
Accepted as Member. Be active on TS and show your skills!

Sir_Pie_Guy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Pierre/Pie
In Game Name: Sir_Pie_Guy
Skype Name: I wouldn't like to post it publicly but if I get in I will give it to you.
Wins: 138
Games Played: 1262
Strengths: Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Large Teams and Chest Routes
Past Clans: #Serenity

I don't have too many wins but that is because I haven't been playing on MCSG too much and mostly have been practicing PvP on other servers.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Name: Pierre/Pie
In Game Name: Sir_Pie_Guy
Skype Name: I wouldn't like to post it publicly but if I get in I will give it to you.
Wins: 138
Games Played: 1262
Strengths: Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Large Teams and Chest Routes
Past Clans: #Serenity

I don't have too many wins but that is because I haven't been playing on MCSG too much and mostly have been practicing PvP on other servers.
Accepted as Trial! Be active on TS and show your skills.

Jdude200

Platinum
Reaction score
If you believe this player is hacking, please report them here :)

There is no reason to post this on their thread other than to start trouble. The staff will deal with it appropriately via the report abuse :)

All flame has been removed. Continuing any arguments past this point will be taken seriously- I almost consistently have to delete things from this thread, which I don't mind, but it's not a good thing that there seems to constantly be conflict on this thread caused by the same people.
Sometimes its not exactly the persons fault its synergy that start flame and the people that come here to post things like "flame" is just to point things out and make people realize what they do for example as i come on their ts and come to talk to my old friends these things happen http://gyazo.com/0045e971d8991dc732931c9229035775
thats all i wanted to say i will no longer put any kind of negativity on this thread.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Sometimes its not exactly the persons fault its synergy that start flame and the people that come here to post things like "flame" is just to point things out and make people realize what they do for example as i come on their ts and come to talk to my old friends these things happen http://gyazo.com/0045e971d8991dc732931c9229035775
thats all i wanted to say i will no longer put any kind of negativity on this thread.
Lol we dont allow kids who come on and Trash talk on our TS server. Your maturity level is very low for thinking this is posting flame... Thats a private TS server, this is a public MCSG thread so leave plz. Bye use diff TS

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Aidan
In Game Name: Aidan4AU
Skype Name: YoshiTime717
Wins: 507
Games Played: 2444 (1/4.8 ratio)
Strengths: Strafing, Jitter clicking, rod, bow spam, fns combos
Weaknesses: Teams of over 4, hackers, lag
Past Clans: I'm so fancy, you don't need to know.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
My message is towards everyone on this thread. Both sides have been at fault, but the main point is that either side needs to refrain from causing issues :)

(Additionally, if you believe someone is hacking, please post a report abuse here :) Posting it on this thread accomplishes nothing but starting arguments)

Last edited:

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My message is towards everyone on this thread. Both sides have been at fault, but the main point is that either side needs to refrain from causing issues :)
Wow, how come you haven't gotten promoted to SR. Administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci