• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survive, The Minecraft Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephgold5

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking that there should be a server just the same as the others but you can mine and destroy the landscape (it re-spawns every time).
- It would be so you can mine iron to get iron swords is you have a pickaxe but you can't chop down trees.
- I also thought that you should make it so you still can't destroy grass to make it not too easy.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
How about not placing blocks. >.>

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
What about only breaking blocks when you have the proper tools? (no mining dirt without a shovel) Or only placing, never breaking?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The placing wont work, ppl will put a pile and go up as high as possible.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Before this, I used to play on a Hunger Games Minecraft server like you're suggesting, but trust me; it is nothing compared to this. These servers' chest system is very orderly and fair. The games like you're suggesting take forever and are very boring compared to this.

Josephgold5

Spectator
Reaction score
Before this, I used to play on a Hunger Games Minecraft server like you're suggesting, but trust me; it is nothing compared to this. These servers' chest system is very orderly and fair. The games like you're suggesting take forever and are very boring compared to this.
I just mean sections on some of the servers where you can mine to get a head start but you must have a pick.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
My answer is no, but stupid enough I don't have any influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci