• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server is Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
They have to manually give you donor, so you have to be online at the same time as an admin and tell them.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
The Survival Server is Open!

We are running a temp map so we have more time to work on the actual map. As of now it is going to be just factions with a few base plugins to help out. If you are a donor there are still donor perks on the server.

Iron: Gets Iron Kit, The ability to set 2 homes and The ability to obtain restricted items

Gold: Gets Iron Kit and Gold Kit, The ability to set 3 homes and the ability to obtain restricted items

Diamond: Gets Iron Kit, Gold Kit and Diamond Kit, The ability to set 3 homes, obtain restricted items and can have a custom nickname.

There isn't a specific date when the actual map will be done but we will give it warnings when the temp map is getting replaced.

Regards BowlOSoup
IP: survival.mcsg.in
ME GUSTA!

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so I'm a donor on mcsg but when I go on the survival server I'm not. Could a moderator please get me donor status on the survival server?
The restricted items are named at spawn, but some I can name off the top of my head are;
Anvils
Ender Chests
Item Frames
Beacons
Also I used an anvil today and like I said, I don't have donator enabled yet.

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
hey i need to show im a donor because it shows im not i heard i need to ask an admin! :D

emd

Tribute
Reaction score
i am a iorn but it dosent show on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member