• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Rumors, Truths, And those things that mods say.

Potatos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uh. It's been down since Saturday or Friday. And. Last time I checked there was seven days in a week soooo.... Not 5 days. All of you saying wait patiently pffft funny. In the business world a week delay would cost a company tons of money. I know this is a server and what not but they do have donors and without players. No donors. No donors no server. No need for any staff. Life.
It went down on Wednesday

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
R.I.P Survival
Okay, I've officially had enough of you. Your spamming on the hub and your accusations towards the staff of MCSG are unacceptable. You repeatedly have encouraged arguments and fights against the staff because of survival, and you are encouraging unnecessary fighting between the MCSG community and the people who run this. Honestly, I think I'd be better of just blocking you from wherever possible, but this time I am extremely pissed off. Dave works his butt off making sure that survival is fit for the MCSG community to play on, and yet we have people like you who do not realize the numerous amount of hours that Dave and the others whom are in charge of this put in to this.
Thank you, and good riddance.

Tribute
Reaction score
Firstly, i do not find your tone of speaking pleaseant, infact i would go as far as to say that it is quite hostile and aggressive. Now that this has been settled, i would like to point out that your propostorous accusations are false and upright malicious. I have not been involved in the task of accusing MCSG staff of anything. Non of my forum posts have been posted with nagative intentions, i am simply asking out of mine and i dare say the communities curiosity, i do not intend to cause harm. You refered to my recent post "#R.I.P Survival" however you have largely misunderstood that post. It is a hashtag i have been using since the old map was closed, it refers to the old map being deleted and that myself and the community miss it deeply. You have also mentioned that i provoke violence within the community, i do not bring myself down to executing such uncivilized tasks, nor do i promote violence. Once again i say this; your accusations are false and downright impudent.
BirthdaySalmon,
PLEASE spare us of this nonsense. It is offensive to my eyes.

Learn to spell and to use grammar like a decent human being, especially when you're trying to sound all indignant.
I would appreciate it if you stopped spamming the hub and forums like ShootToMaim said,
and don't try to look cool or trendy by using hashtags on things that don't even make sense.
Quit moaning please and don't harass the staff just because you can't handle a week of waiting when it is obvious that there is just a technical problem and it is being fixed.

Finally, and most importantly; imagine putting yourself in the position that Dave and Antster are in, being put under pressure from people like you to get the server up when they are obviously working on it. If you had their job right now to put the server back up, you probably wouldn't be able to do it, and even if you could, it would probably take you countless hours to get it back up. You are pretty much insulting the admins through your posts and messages, and you need to grow up and learn to be gracious and grateful to the admins that they CAN even get it back up; most people don't have the skills necessary to. One week is not a long wait. Deal with it please and stop whining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci