• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Wiki

MCSG wiki?

• Total voters

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Alright gaizzz, I just went ahead and made one. There's no harm, if we end up using it we use it, if we don't we don't.

Regarding the players making their own page, I think it would be better not to create a whole new page on the wiki for every single person as such-just keep it for informative things like the maps, tips and stuff like that. Every player has their own profile thing, and you can use that, so there's no need to create whole new pages.

Regarding the content on the wiki itself- I don't think I should have to say this, but I will: please keep it relevant, non-personal (ie. don't talk about battles that you have won on such and such map on the map page) and professional. Please make everything on the Wiki grammatically correct, right spelling, no talking lyke dis, and make it actually look like a wiki article: media properly set out, information under headings.

I'm still mucking around with the permissions and stuff- and the theme is going to change, don't worry. It won't be this ugly forever.

Here is the address: http://minecraftsurvivalgames.wikia.com

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, tips, please say :)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Alright gaizzz, I just went ahead and made one. There's no harm, if we end up using it we use it, if we don't we don't.

Regarding the players making their own page, I think it would be better not to create a whole new page on the wiki for every single person as such-just keep it for informative things like the maps, tips and stuff like that. Every player has their own profile thing, and you can use that, so there's no need to create whole new pages.

Regarding the content on the wiki itself- I don't think I should have to say this, but I will: please keep it relevant, non-personal (ie. don't talk about battles that you have won on such and such map on the map page) and professional. Please make everything on the Wiki grammatically correct, right spelling, no talking lyke dis, and make it actually look like a wiki article: media properly set out, information under headings.

I'm still mucking around with the permissions and stuff- and the theme is going to change, don't worry. It won't be this ugly forever.

Here is the address: http://minecraftsurvivalgames.wikia.com

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, tips, please say :)
Can I help PWWEEEZZZ
I'm a survival games expert

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Sure, Wikia is a community thing and it is designed for everyone to help out :)

Mike Schultz

Spectator
Reaction score
I am completely new to playing survival online with people. I usually just play single player, and I am really interested in the whos, whats, hows, and rules. so a Wiki page would be nice!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Someone will need to make templates... I'm not very sure how to do that.
I've been editing on wikis such as Elder Scrolls and Pokemon. I stopped from Elder Scrolls after my Skyrim broke down :(.
I can get screenshots of the Maps and add info. Then we can refurbish the pages once we have custom templates (we need HTML coders).
My 'wikia' name is Cruxizer if anyone is curious

Brodina5

Survivor
Reaction score
If someone can put up the site, I will make a majority of the pages, anything from strats to maps.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Awesomesauce, I still need to do a nice theme (mainly a background pic). I -perhaps- might be able to make some templates, I haven't used HTML in a while though :p
And thanks to everyone who is already posting stuff :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci