• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games tips (video)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello youtube and survival games and everything inbetween!
A while back I made a video, Survival games pro tips.
It was actually well recieved and many people have asked for more.
So I made a second video! Well its less of a second video and more of an updated version of the first.
My goal was to release it this weekend as I hit 200 subs. So.. I am here to promote my channel to help reach that goal!
Thanks to everyone and for all the positive feedback. I love the survival games and my TodaysMarriedGamer community.
Click here to go to my channel where you can see my different playlists and such. :)

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I <3 today'smarriedgamer but sadly don't have YouTube :( but I have been begging my friends 2 sub to u
TODAY'SMARRIEDGAMER FTW

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
theres a difference between begging for subs and promoting your material.
You're not the first default ive lost respect for
Ill edit my message a bit if it makes you happier
And im uploading for the community. They are the ones who asked for it, so.. here it is.. or will be.
Thanks, I'll delete my previous posts.
But one more question, why do you wait with uploading it?

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll delete my previous posts.
But one more question, why do you wait with uploading it?
Ok thanks.. Ill remove mine likewise
Suspense? lol no for two reasons

1. I try and only upload 2-3 videos a week so I have a some storage of videos to release. Like how a TV records an entire season but then only releases 1 a week.

2. because I wanted it to coincide with my 200 sub mark, kind of like a celebration or a thank you. I predicted I would hit 200 subs by Saturday so that helped pick the time I would release this video every1 has asked for. Earlier today I thought it may not actually get to 200 by Saturday, so I made this thread in an attempt to promote my channel and reach 200 subs for my promised release on Saturday

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you. Your a great player and i think you need more support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci