• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Suggestion

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Hello staff members of MCSG, I am here to give a suggestion that might be pleasing to the tributes out there. I think we should have a week of old school MCSG (MCSGv1). Everyone is ranting about how bad MCSGv3 is, but personally in my opinion i like it.

So I was thinking making a whole week of MCSGv1 (like I've stated before). Not permanent, but just to bring the old thrill of MCSG back. Make this an event like the April fools one. I think their should be more events like these. Like Holiday events, which would be cool. Bring back the blue names, the different list that counts you the spectators and tributes. The chest's and lobby. Maybe bring back the old maps if possible. A lot of people miss the old MCSG. Can we at least have a week of it?

Yeah I just want more activity in MCSG and not regular daily MCSG. Also like a double point gain week or day. A lobby contest and a prize can be cool. Like I have said Holiday events. Can their be a PvP server in the hub. The faction is cool along with the other minigames, but having a pvp arena full of people would be cool.

This is TOGOODBOYZ and here are my suggestions for MCSG, I would be posting more that is in my mind.

Reaction score
Honestly, its pointless. V3 is almost exactly the same as V1. Excluding Tier 3 chests, and all the maps. Honestly, if you want the 'v1 experience' then just play on 1-10. This would make alot of people angry, including me. I personally like v2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci