• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Score System Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I would just like to be informed on how the score system works. I only have 65 points:( And I was under the impression that every kill you get a point or two, but that seems to not be the case. I joined a match with 65 points, killed 4 or 5 people, got to the final deathmatch and got beat:( I then left the lobby believing that i would have a few more points, but I didnt. So to earn points, do you need to win the games?

Thanks,
-LogicalLlama

iJax

Spectator
Reaction score
The Point system Is kinda Sketchy. The way I see it is that every time you kill someone, depending on their rating you get like 5-50 points, If you get killed you lost usually 5 or more than 5. Recently for several people its become an issue and they've lost like 50 points to a person with the same rating as them. Or people just don't seem to get points. I think if you win. Your practically guranteed points. If you die by natural causes you don't lost points ( Falling, Mobs, etc)

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
not to mention that atm the point system is also bugged (one reason why the points are being reset when it comes out of beta)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The point system is currently quite buggy. The only ways to keep your points right now are to A. Win the games. B. Commit suicide (/suicide) during the games. C. Leave the match while you are a tribute.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Another bug being worked on with the point system is losing 50 points. The people with higher scores lose 50 points, and that is way too much so it will be reduced. (Hopefully to about 20-30 maximum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci