• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Isengard

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
meh, there's nothing that really stands out. make it stand out. Anyway possible, it's up to you and the chosen style for the map. Please don't bump the thread so often, once every 24 hours is enough. You're gonna need more than 60 chests as well.

bentomkeke
It stands out, because its from a movie. Did you see the tower? did you see the changes i made in the change log?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The tower is very good. The terraforming is decent but just needs that bit more detail and definition. Also you need to add more to the map it looks very empty in parts, maybe like some of the houses in rohan or you could try make one of the walking trees. Other than that looks pretty good just needs a bit of work.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
You should join/create a build team :p

You have good base building, but not the creativity D:

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
You should join/create a build team :p

You have good base building, but not the creativity D:
That's pretty harsh, I personally think the map is creative and well-built, but some parts need some improvements.

Also, Minesmasher, you might really want to consider adding more chests, as an average map has 100-150+ chests.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
That's pretty harsh, I personally think the map is creative and well-built, but some parts need some improvements.

Also, Minesmasher, you might really want to consider adding more chests, as an average map has 100-150+ chests.
i will work on that, its just that i dont want chests to be in a obvious veiw

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
i will work on that, its just that i dont want chests to be in a obvious veiw
I think you should have a few chests in obvious view, since if you don't have that, people who are new to the map will not really find anything, which doesn't make your map very likeable for those people (I know it sounds harsh, but it's true for most of the maps out there).

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you should have a few chests in obvious view, since if you don't have that, people who are new to the map will not really find anything, which doesn't make your map very likeable for those people (I know it sounds harsh, but it's true for most of the maps out there).
I will try that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci