• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Isengard

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Isengard was created by 1 person (me), the map took me 2 and 3/4 months to complete, the map is based off of isengard from lord of the rings
MAP LOGO AT BOTTOM
Origin

Isengard was a city in Rohan that was ruled by Saruman. The city is a has a huge black and white tower (tower of orthanic) with trees, water, paths, and a gaint wall around it. Next to it is the isen river that starts on a mountain and runs all the way into Gondor. the city is surrounded by mountains and plateaus, and trees. For More Info, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isengard

Map Images

(Old) http://imgur.com/a/xyNbZ#0 (all are in that link)
DOWNLOAD MAP TO SEE UPDATES

Map Size

800 blocks in diameter (Radius is 400) (Fits 24 tributes)

Chests

The chests in the map are scattered around the map, some on the mountains, in the tower, around the tree areas, they are everywere and some are not easy to get and find.
Theres approximately 100-150 chests in the map.

Trap Warning

Theres no redstone mechanism, or OP thing on the map, theres only 3 tnt traps in the map and they are easy to trip, so watch out.

Map Creators

Minesmasher101
Mods used

World Edit and Single player commands

Change log

-Added more detail to paths using sand and gravel.

-Mountains got more detail, like more grass.

-Added walking trees, and more trees and water

-fixed terrain behind corn

-Added more chests

-lots of grass, and flowers added

Note

I am trying to submit this to mcsg as a sg map (No more updates! completely finalized)

fell free to comment and like!

Download:

(UPDATED+)http://www.mediafire.com/download/dcp7bv1lgba2vmf/Isengard.zip

Attachments

Last edited:

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a good build, I just find it a bit too barren to be a Survival Games map.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally I like it, but as blitz said block variation. Add some stained clay to the sand path or something.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score

I just had to.

About the map, I like some parts of the map (the forest, for example) but I don't really like the mountains which are I think on the outskirts of the map, look kind of bland and need a little more detail in my opinion. Also, I don't really see any chests in the screenshots except for the one of corn. I'm not sure if that's because you don't want us to see the chest locations, or if there are few chests. If that's the case, I'd recommend adding more chests since that will improve gameplay by a lot.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score

I just had to.

About the map, I like some parts of the map (the forest, for example) but I don't really like the mountains which are I think on the outskirts of the map, look kind of bland and need a little more detail in my opinion. Also, I don't really see any chests in the screenshots except for the one of corn. I'm not sure if that's because you don't want us to see the chest locations, or if there are few chests. If that's the case, I'd recommend adding more chests since that will improve gameplay by a lot.
Oh lol theres chests theres about 60 or more

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
meh, there's nothing that really stands out. make it stand out. Anyway possible, it's up to you and the chosen style for the map. Please don't bump the thread so often, once every 24 hours is enough. You're gonna need more than 60 chests as well.

bentomkeke

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
my opinion on this map is that it has no real theme some builds are good but it doesnt flow:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci