• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Logo's

Which One is Best?

• Original Hunger Games (WTH Is this "Survival Games" junk!?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iJax

Spectator
Reaction score
I Love the CatchPhrase! I use it everytime I start a Game! But yes the third one is the best.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe a little off-topic, but maybe its an idea to use the 3 logo for different styles for the website, as you can now only choose one. But maybe for each logo a different style.. so people can choose?

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe a little off-topic, but maybe its an idea to use the 3 logo for different styles for the website, as you can now only choose one. But maybe for each logo a different style.. so people can choose?
Good Idea I was thinking there would be a logo for each map since they are working on a 3rd one :)

Reaction score
I have to say, the effort put into these pieces are impressive. I am impressed with your usage of constructive facing and mimicry. I would choose the first design to to it's reputation precession. Keep up the marvelous work!

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci