• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Industry

Would You Like this Map on MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the idea, I feel like you need a lot more buildings to make it feel like an industry, also detail some parts of it to make it look more realistic, I would love to play this map.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Sick Map!
But you should do a bit more terraforming ;3.
Also, i think there is going to be some problems with spawn because of the fact that it is inside of a building and only has 4 exits. People are going to get slaughtered in there, Good luck! :)

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of this map at all. Connorfree actually posted before called factory, but it got a lot of hate and the pictures were default so you could see everything. These pictures are in shaders and you can hardly see. Second of, BajanCanadians and ASFJerome's server The Nexus (I just know this because I used to somewhat play on the nexus) has a map called factory. Look it up. This map is a total rip-off of it. So what if you change the name, it's not a new map, and this map is worse all the same. The structures suck, and everything else with it. I got the download link to connorfree's factory and it SUCKS. And other maps that are really good should be accepted, though maps like this, in my opinion, suck. Go get a new, original idea, don't copy others ideas.
-TheBaconYT (This is my alt)

Edit: It's Bajans #176 hunger games (just looked up "survival games factory" on google

ApolloYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of this map at all. Connorfree actually posted before called factory, but it got a lot of hate and the pictures were default so you could see everything. These pictures are in shaders and you can hardly see. Second of, BajanCanadians and ASFJerome's server The Nexus (I just know this because I used to somewhat play on the nexus) has a map called factory. Look it up. This map is a total rip-off of it. So what if you change the name, it's not a new map, and this map is worse all the same. The structures suck, and everything else with it. I got the download link to connorfree's factory and it SUCKS. And other maps that are really good should be accepted, though maps like this, in my opinion, suck. Go get a new, original idea, don't copy others ideas.
-TheBaconYT (This is my alt)

Edit: It's Bajans #176 hunger games (just looked up "survival games factory" on google
There is was to tell people what to change about maps other than screaming at your screen

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, change your complete map theme so this map gets accepted... like changing the spawn, airfield, terraforming, and most of structures. maybe even an original theme. and i know these 2 maps looking the same isnt a coincidence, if it were they would at least have different layouts

Connerfree

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, change your complete map theme so this map gets accepted... like changing the spawn, airfield, terraforming, and most of structures. maybe even an original theme. and i know these 2 maps looking the same isnt a coincidence, if it were they would at least have different layouts
I dont see how this looks like "Survival Games Factory" Sure I did create another map "Factory" and that was when i was a fanboy over Bajan. But this map only has a little Factory in the middle. Nothing else matches the layout of factory. If you minus out the spawn nearly nothing looks like the one from Bajancanadian's server. Maybe next time tell me why you dont like it instead of just jumping to a conclusion over what it reminds you of. Thank you ;)

Connerfree

Diamond
Reaction score
Sick Map!
But you should do a bit more terraforming ;3.
Also, i think there is going to be some problems with spawn because of the fact that it is inside of a building and only has 4 exits. People are going to get slaughtered in there, Good luck! :)
Thanks alot! this is a pretty early development of the map! I will be sure to add more hills, streams, and ect.

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Quit the act honestly connorfree, the spawn is a crappier version of it, the airfield is the exact same but, crappier, the terraforming is the same, you replaced the lumberjacks house with a farmhouse, and added about 2 unique things. The tunnel and the road is on the map too. Look up the survival games factory on youtube and look at this trailer everyone, this map is a crappier copy of it. If you continue to lie and argue, I will post screenshots. This is plagiarism at its finest, if you are gonna copy a map, at least give it credit. If this map gets added, the nexus might even have the power to sue.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gl with the map Conner! Hope this gets accepted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci