• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

survival games idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

killallofthem

Spectator
Reaction score
my idea is to envolve a beggining to the battle
my idea is the tubes u arein that are glass have a pree room where u start in with npc or something to that exstent then have like a water lift up and get to top pistons shut itoff and then begins i just feel it wuld give a bigger feel of actual hunger gamefeel to the whole experience of the players

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps this would be a good addition, but truly, it's not necessary; and what is not necessary is extra work for those who are already busy. As for newly-made., and in-progress maps, perhaps they should try out this addition, if they have the time. It'd be a nice touch, but I wouldn't mind (or really care) if they didn't add this.

Bottom line: It's not a really urgent or prioritized suggestion, so I don't think it will happen unless someone really wants to do this when he makes his map.

killallofthem

Spectator
Reaction score
i agree i just feel it may add a sertain extra feel to the battle instead of just being straight in ^_^ twas just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci