• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Highway

Impressions?

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually was confused by the corn, you just fall in that hole and not able to get out?
There's no 2 block ledges at corn, the road just slopes in a bit so that being at the centre would mean having a fairly limited view of the surroundings. Great for sneak attacks, and the smarter players would probably only go down for the bloodbath/refill. Download it, and you'll see what I mean.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
There's no 2 block ledges at corn, the road just slopes in a bit so that being at the centre would mean having a fairly limited view of the surroundings. Great for sneak attacks, and the smarter players would probably only go down for the bloodbath/refill. Download it, and you'll see what I mean.
Wut.. I downloaded it a while back and it was just a giant hole.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
>.< That's a horrible design..There is always going to be that one person who doesn't loot chests and just knocks everyone down there in the start. Then there will be 8+ people who fall down there at the start with 1 remaining after a huge fist fight, then he is stuck for the rest of the game until someone else falls down. He doesn't even get to explore this amazing map..Wow.

Reaction score
>.< That's a horrible design..There is always going to be that one person who doesn't loot chests and just knocks everyone down there in the start. Then there will be 8+ people who fall down there at the start with 1 remaining after a huge fist fight, then he is stuck for the rest of the game until someone else falls down. He doesn't even get to explore this amazing map..Wow.
See what I don't get is why is there no road in your screenshot? Static why did you make a highway map with no road seems pretty stupid to me ;)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
See what I don't get is why is there no road in your screenshot? Static why did you make a highway map with no road seems pretty stupid to me
It's a huge highway, the Corn is in the middle of the highway.

Also Static, when you liked my post, was that meaning "hah true that will happen every game trolololo" or "I guess you're right, it it pretty stupid.."

Reaction score
It's a huge highway, the Corn is in the middle of the highway.

Also Static, when you liked my post, was that meaning "hah true that will happen every game trolololo" or "I guess you're right, it it pretty stupid.."
Dude you don't make highways out of dirt. Well you don't where I come from, maybe in North Korea they do but I don't think this map is based there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci