• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Haruka

Should sg Haruka be accepted?

• Yes it should!

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No,it should not.

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Try working on it a bit more!

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This is obviously a VERY well built/detailed map; my only concern is that it looks a bit rough as far as pvp goes. You still have my "yes" vote. :)

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
This is obviously a VERY well built/detailed map; my only concern is that it looks a bit rough as far as pvp goes. You still have my "yes" vote. :)
Thanks :) also we have woroked on the map a bit more making it easier for pvp,,we brought a mountain down and made a forest and edited some rough stuff so i better as far as the pvp goes.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a Very Nice work, but its very lagg? Thats the question...

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hopefully this map gets accepted. The terrain is awesome and the buildings look magnificent. Good luck! ;)

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I really hope this map gets accepted, a lot of good builds. Good job, and good luck!

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guy's! we really appreciate it! + I will be hosting a sg match with some friends to see if the map lags and to test things out :)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map is absolutely breathtaking.. I mean really! I hope it gets added in June, and also what was the music in the background of the trailer :p It was cool.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Incedible. I really like the builds, landscape and map in general. Though I don't like big maps this is one I would love to play on. Would love to see it in game. I luv you for the effort u put into this c: <3

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to make some announcements to update those who are wondering,starting off with a bit thanks to for all the support once again! now Update #1[Priority] we have added much more to this map and made it better for pvp and added some more things to the terrain as well as added some red stone puzzles and more! I will be releasing a new trailer soon possibly June 7th or 8th,with that being said thanks all for the support and I really hope MCSG adds Haruka!
also for those wondering about music and other stuff used in the video click on the video's title it will take you to my channel/video and you can see all the details on the description!

P

PeriLH_

Looks almost like another version of Destiny's Shiver, but I love it! There is lots of detail and I love the buildings/corn. Amazing work!

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks almost like another version of Destiny's Shiver, but I love it! There is lots of detail and I love the buildings/corn. Amazing work!
Hey check out the new forum thread i made! it shows the updates of the map :D thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci