• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Classic - Tips

Tyroneley

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Tyroneley, and I love to help people. Since this forum didn't really have much of a 'real' tips n' tricks thingy, I just wanted to do it for people, okay? Lazy people, you're lucky.

So, I just like to play Classic alot, and since, there are many MCSGv2 players who don't know Classic, let me just explain what it is before I head to the tips.

MCSG is bringing back the old days where the first version of MCSG was created. They're giving new players a chance to experience what MCSG had in the old days, and what MCSG has now. This gives us also a chance to give us to give out more points of views and suggestions to ideas to improve MCSG and such.

Classic is really different though. Games last an hour, the only maps were SG1 and SG2, and such. Many different things has been going on in the past. But thanks to the MCSG developers, we achieved a much higher goal, and satisfied us, which I really appreciate for them for doing their best.

Okay, moving on to the tips! Let's do this!:

• If you want to survive, really play how you did in the normal MCSG servers. But find a new chest route, because there are a few good chest routes which I know of, and probably you too. And, in this case, don't team with people. Why? Because they'll lead you to random places and get you lost. If you're a fan of the SG maps, lucky you, you'd know your routes and such, and thus, survive.
  • Only vote for the maps you know. If you want to get a try on the maps to know it better, so you won't always and always have to argue with people for the map and such, then go ahead. But I recommend highly for you to pick the maps you know, as you get higher chances of survival and knowledge about your surroundings and routes and such.
  • Get all the raw food you can. Especially chicken. Back then, I don't think they had cooked food. Which is why, you cook your raw food. Try your best to get your raw meat and cook them, which is recommended, but if you want to eat it raw, but not chicken, which saves you more time for you lazy impatient people who can't wait, then feel free. Not stopping you, mate'.
  • If you see someone, don't do truce or peace signs or anything. Just strike. It's your only chance of survival. You'll have trouble with this if you're a kind, or something person. But these are only tips of which you can decide to follow.
The following will be edited or made through another forum. For now, this is all I can share with you. More will be posted, thank you.

~Tyroneley :eek:
~PS did this at night

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are only 2 maps xD not like you have many options..
That's true, I loved the first 2 maps but after a while they become stale but I like to play Sg:Classic every once in a while to bring back memories of the olden days xD

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Refer to the third word in the title please.
Still OP in Classic because you can usually get 2 refills and that's 2 corn's and 2 Pink houses and mostly everyone you find is going to be in leather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci