• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games clan threads

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
There are too many clans that have the thread in turkish or esp etc.
I think those guys must create clans in english language because other players need to understand the clan war rules , the roster and more . If they want to create a only turk or esp etc. clan just write the thread in english and than in the requirements to join write : Only Turks , Only Italians etc.
Please <3
Do you guys agree with me?

ymcbrl123

Tribute
Reaction score
There are too many clans that have the thread in turkish or esp etc.
I think those guys must create clans in english language because other players need to understand the clan war rules , the roster and more . If they want to create a only turk or esp etc. clan just write the thread in english and than in the requirements to join write : Only Turks , Only Italians etc.
Please <3
Do you guys agree with me?
I totaly agree i think the threads should be only english

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your clan is for Turkish people, why would you ever write it in English? Doesn't make sense...

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
If your clan is for Turkish people, why would you ever write it in English? Doesn't make sense...
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I don't see a need for English people to force Turkish people to translate it into English, only so it's easier for us to read. If it's for Turks only, then why have it in English to where it is translated twice instead of leaving it in Turkish and no translations are needed.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Too be honest this thread could come across as some what racist....

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
Because other peoples must read the clan rules and look at the clan roster in clan wars.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I don't see a need for English people to force Turkish people to translate it into English, only so it's easier for us to read. If it's for Turks only, then why have it in English to where it is translated twice instead of leaving it in Turkish and no translations are needed.
Because other peoples must read the clan rules and look at the clan roster in clan wars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci