• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'm excited for both your new map and the edited Ancient Japan. Have you checked how much performance has been improved? =)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Am i the only one that realised in the description... "Ancient JAPAN" "A CHINESE themed map"...

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
oh... kay.... sorry... But this does serve some purpose...
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

It's fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. :)

BTW, I love your sig.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

It's fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. :)

BTW, I love your sig.

Actually in this case, i wouldn't necessarily say that he was Necro'ing, he pointed out something which i have now updated. Yes i admit he must have had to search through the forums a wee bit however his post was relevant and helpful to me. Secondly... this thread isn't really that old.

However,mr_pendle your signature is rather big, perhaps re-size the image to make it smaller please. Thanks.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually in this case, i wouldn't necessarily say that he was Necro'ing, he pointed out something which i have now updated. Yes i admit he must have had to search through the forums a wee bit however his post was relevant and helpful to me. Secondly... this thread isn't really that old.

However,mr_pendle your signature is rather big, perhaps re-size the image to make it smaller please. Thanks.
Oh, ok! Thanks for the heads up! :)

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Not only did I not lag, I absolutely loved this map.
Good luck with fixing it up!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score

Yes i agree, my sig is too big but idk how to resize... and I didn't search through. On the list of all the maps i clicked on my favourite which was ancient japan so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci