• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games 4 -Revamped

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
This is not meant to sound disrespectful or rude but to me, I see no reoccurring theme throughout the map & there is no resemblance from what I see to the original Survival Games 4.

A few tips for next time would be that keep the original structure of the map rather than essentially making a new map - it doesn't work from personal experience.

Also, I see no credit or permission from the original creators of Survival Games 4 so I'm very sceptical about that. However, you've made a nice attempt, I'll give you that - I just don't think this as a map would work.

Reactions:

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
I suggest making the map more appealing to the eye and you need permusion from the owner of sg4 to take those screenshots.

:p

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys please remember to respect all players on the forums

Also mke sure that you have the original creators permission to revamp their map and like ImaSlapyoFace said try adding onto the original structures instead of making new ones

Last edited:

Quantum
Reaction score
Guys please remember to respect all players on the forums
Also mke sure that you have the original creators permission to revamp their map and like ImaSlapyoFace said try adding onto the original structures instead of making new ones
Please do not Double-Post, it is not allowed.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I think the original is better this one needs alot more work plus you will need permission from Team Veride the original creators of SG4 but last time I checked they disbanded.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you can't show written permission from Team Vareide I will have to lock this thread. If you do, please PM me it asap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci