• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 4 Chest Route

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
I do know a couple more teir two's on this route, but usually they are taken. I also don't like my routes to be that long because I want to give myself time to kill people. I rely heavily on Pvp, so if I get that one extra diamond/piece of iron armor, it probably won't make a difference in my game.
Believe me dude getting that extra flint and steel or arrows can be make you live or die.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
you probably don't have many wins then...
This is my alt account :p I have 290 wins on my other account. Still kind of bad. And you are probably right, I have a bad w/l ratio, but I go solo, and I face lots of teams.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
This is my alt account :p I have 290 wins on my other account. Still kind of bad. And you are probably right, I have a bad w/l ratio, but I go solo, and I face lots of teams.

290 wins is good but you would probably get way more if you take a good route, then its easier to destroy noobs :3

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
290 wins is good but you would probably get way more if you take a good route, then its easier to destroy noobs :3
Well, see, the thing is, I took a long break from MCSG, which made my PvP skills go down, so I kept on losing and losing each game.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I the only person who goes to the train? Its nearly never taken and there's a crafting table down there so I normally leave with iron/diamond sword and good armour

EDIT: just realised how old... sorry for necro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci