• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Supremacy | Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12

k

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft in-game name is Exaq, Also Flipzyy and Golfs.
Wins: I have 807/2,700
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, I have both.
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): FlipzyyMC, you all already have me.
Do you have a Microphone?: Of course.
PVP Strengths: I would like to say I am decent with a rod and Flint and Steel, But mostly I am good at teamwork and picking people of in scrims, Also making Tyler mad is a strength.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are when you put too much pressure on me and I do bad xD
How active are you?(1-10): 9, Since basketball is over.
How would you help Supremacy ?: I would help this clan in scrims and carry them in MineZ, also I would help people with stuff they need help wif.
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: The people in this clan.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: All of you.
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12 /kick Resistantcorn12

I'd rather have corn.

Spxn

Tribute
Reaction score
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): FlipzyyMC, you all already have me.
PVP Strengths: I would like to say I am decent with a rod and Flint and Steel, But mostly I am good at teamwork and picking people of in scrims, Also making Tyler mad is a strength.
PVP Weaknesses: My weaknesses are when you put too much pressure on me and I do bad xD
How would you help Supremacy ?: I would help this clan in scrims and carry them in MineZ, also I would help people with stuff they need help wif.

YOU'RE SUCH A CLAN HOPPER!
DENIED!

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score

Ha, carry me in MineZ? I guess your kind of good. But I mean I got 2 kills... No BIGGY

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Whenever I look at the roster I always seem to be a higher number than last time... I was just #4

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
| Application |
Minecraft IGN: Rielu
Wins: 1704
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yh
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): you know me
Do you have a Microphone?: yh
PVP Strengths: Combos, Rod spam, bow spam, sword pvp
PVP Weaknesses: Rod combos and lack of talking
How active are you?(1-10): 8.5
How would you help Supremacy ?: I would help by being very active and playing with the clan 95% of the time i'm on i could also help with some teamwork skills/strategies
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: I want to join because i like most of the people in this clan and would like to join again
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Yes mostly everyone
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Play mineZ less. :p
Hop on teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci