• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Supremacy | Us Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Any future spamming in this thread will not be tolerated, and will be dealt with appropriately.
What exactly so you mean by spamming? Do you mean off topic discussion?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I mean people making multi-posts or posting one word at a time...
Multi posts, please. One word posts... Everyone does that. So why watch this thread and not all the others?

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Frog i luv you and i know this is my last chance and all, and don't worry i wont apply and be that fag srry for leving but im leaving to lead with one of my Sovy buds Faqe, have a nice day srry to say luved you all while it lasted. My last time in one of Frogs clans :( bai </3

Reaction score
Frog i luv you and i know this is my last chance and all, and don't worry i wont apply and be that fag srry for leving but im leaving to lead with one of my Sovy buds Faqe, have a nice day srry to say luved you all while it lasted. My last time in one of Frogs clans :( bai </3
;(

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kminer56

Wins: 356/1291 (on my alt I have 5/8 as I don't try on Kminer56 anymore)
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): Kminer56
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: FnS, Rod, Strafe
PVP Weaknesses: Bow
How active are you?(1-10): 9.5
How would you help Supremacy ?: I'm a decent player and a good tactician
Why do you want to join Supremacy ?: I would really like to join a clan. I joined Divine but left on my own terms and have wanted to find another clan since.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Y'all remember me ye?
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it?: I'm not saying the clan is unorganized, but I would organize it more and would probably put together inter clan scrims and stuff to practice.

ANOTHER THING: I know you guys probably think I suck but last time I was trial, I not only wasn't playing well, but have also improved a lot since

I hope you give me a chance to try out this clan ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci