• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunrise City [By Team Velocity]

Would you like to see this added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks like PvP would be quite fun on the map, plus I like that it's not too big. Buildings don't matter to me much, and I would just recommend some height variations somewhere in the map, but overall it looks like it could be a map that's actually voted in to be played. :D

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks like PvP would be quite fun on the map, plus I like that it's not too big. Buildings don't matter to me much, and I would just recommend some height variations somewhere in the map, but overall it looks like it could be a map that's actually voted in to be played. :D
Thank you :) and we'll definitely work on some variation on our building heights !

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of a bit of SG4 and SG2 this is what kind of maps I look forward too..... I like.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems like buildings are taking up most of the map.

#MoarTerraformingPls

Team_SolarFrost

Spectator
Reaction score
Its as if Holiday Resort and Valleyside had babies! good map :) I like the donut sign especially :p

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
It's flat... Like real flat. Like it's not even funny flat, I'm not even joking you, terraform.
Also, the outside of the glass dome, is horrible, you just used voxel for it, maybe adding some decent outsides, it'll make it better.

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
What is be possible if I can you your map for my upcoming server? I will give you full credit for the map. :) Pls give me a reply if it would be possible to let me use this map? :) Email: [email protected]

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks great, and I wanted to look at it closer but there isnt a download :(
I really think you should put a public download.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci