• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Summer Skin Contest - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

Summer Skin Contest

Hello tributes,

Two weeks ago the Summer Skin Contest started. Now, the time has come for the community to vote for the best submission!

There were around 30 submissions. That meant, that I didn't need any other SSC staff members to help me with selecting the best ones which made it to this round.

I have selected the best 15 submissions. Now, it's the community's turn to decide which screenshots make it to round 2. In round 2, there will be five submissions left, of those, there will be three participants who will be rewarded. Those three will be selected in round 2, also round in which the community can vote.

Congratulations to the people who made it to this round! I want to make it as fair as possible so I won't give out the names of the people who submitted the screenshot.

Vote for the screenshots here: https://goo.gl/5KC8DX
1st prize: 25K credits + 5 stat reset tokens
2nd prize: 10K credits + 5 stat reset tokens
3rd prize: 10K credits
Thank you to:
Girls - For making the amazing banner!
Nephilim - For helping with the event!
NovaPunch - For translating the thread to Turkish!

I hope that you guys are able to take some time to check all the screenshots and select the your top 5.

Have a nice summer!

~Vigilo - SSC Staff

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha, mine actually got to round 1. (I'm number 3.) Goodluck everyone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci