• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suicide Note?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How about when you use any of the suicide commands you drop a book, and when anyone comes to the book they get a copy of the book (but the book stays there so other people can get copies of it) and spectators can get the suicide note. Then they can read the note by opening the book as normal.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Death is good for your health though, if you commit suicide you will live forever! (#SquirrelLogic, Follow it it's amazing!) (don't actually listen to me kids I'm crazy, live as long as you can)
I died a ton of times and then I won 3 games in a row, he's right!

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
pretty cool if other survivors could pick it up as a book or something and read it
not just spectators

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Death is good for your health though, if you commit suicide you will live forever! (#SquirrelLogic, Follow it it's amazing!) (don't actually listen to me kids I'm crazy, live as long as you can)
Death doesn't scare me. I'll just respawn.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Lost Mine has a suicide note, I enjoy reading it because it reminds me that I'm not dead :p

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
All I know is that i would do /suicide wayy more often. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci