• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
- Make servers in order.
- Fix the 25 player glitch.
- Add back SG4.
- Get a new SG Lobby
- We should be able to buy MCGamer Credits with points instead of real money.
Thats all i have right now if i come up with anymore suggestions i will edit this thread.

Add back animals and lapiz in tier 2s, this would be more fun for clan battles and can help fight against hackers and teams. *enchanting should be a thing again*

Last edited:

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Sg4 is still here, they aren't removed it.
4) No, the current lobby it's ok.
5) Yes.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
More suggestions.

Remove half the 120 servers, just a waste of money and no one plays them.

Host monthly SG tournaments.

Add more acheivements.
(Get 2 kills in 10 seconds, 400 points.)

Implement Easter Eggs.

I've been playing MCSG and SG in general gets so repetitive. Revive the SG community.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More suggestions.

Remove half the 120 servers, just a waste of money and no one plays them.

Host monthly SG tournaments.

Add more acheivements.
(Get 2 kills in 10 seconds, 400 points.)

Implement Easter Eggs.

I've been playing MCSG and SG in general gets so repetitive. Revive the SG community.
Please don't double post, the edit button is there for a reason :p

1. There arent very many 120 sereers to start with. They are also quite nice to have if you want to do a big fan games or something.
2. I think there might be SG tournaments.
3. More achievements would be possible, we would need more ideas for them though.
4.Easter eggs would be something that map makers would have to add, not us.
- Make servers in order.
- Fix the 25 player glitch.
- Add back SG4.
- Get a new SG Lobby
- We should be able to buy MCGamer Credits with points instead of real money.
Thats all i have right now if i come up with anymore suggestions i will edit this thread.

Add back animals and lapiz in tier 2s, this would be more fun for clan battles and can help fight against hackers and teams. *enchanting should be a thing again*
1. The player glitch is being fixed.
2. SG4 still exists.
3. Why do we need a new lobby? we just got a new one a few months ago.
4. Not a bad suggestion. However we do need to make money somehow.

Last edited:

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score

1. There arent very many 120 sereers to start with. They are also quite nice to have if you want to do a big fan games or something.
2. I'm pretty sure there are SG tournaments.
3. More achievements would be possible, we would need more ideas for them though.

2. SG4 still exists.
how was that a double post lmao haha, LOL there aren't even sg tournaments as well

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score

2. I think there might be SG tournaments.

2. SG4 still exists.

I never double posted but whatever, i have been playing for 1 week now and haven't seen SG4. A new lobby would be better for a more organized SG server experience. I feel like this hub is too small. As of now the 25 player glitch still isn't fixed.

CakeProshnikov

Spectator
Reaction score
Do I have to remove when changing Nick Privilege
Please Return My Name _BlazzeeShow_

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never double posted but whatever, i have been playing for 1 week now and haven't seen SG4. A new lobby would be better for a more organized SG server experience. I feel like this hub is too small. As of now the 25 player glitch still isn't fixed.
We've had our current lobby for coming on four months now, and we don't have any upcoming plans to change it. We created this lobby to have it for a while and that's what we intend to do. As for the 25 player thing, I believe that's fixed. I haven't encountered it in somewhere around 5 days to a week. Regarding the ordered servers, as explained before, our servers are given dynamic IDs so that they don't have to stay running all the time. When we have less servers running at a time, we can increase the performance of the network. Through a talk with a developer a while back, I was told it was possible to have the servers ordered again, but they wouldn't all run SG all the time. It may reduce the number of crazily numbered servers, but unless we dedicated servers to just having SG (which I'm not even sure is possible) it wouldn't fix much unfortunately. I'd much rather see the servers ordered again, in fact it's one of the things I've been trying to bring up with the higher staff recently but haven't yet because I'm looking for an organized way to get my point across :p

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
We've had our current lobby for coming on four months now, and we don't have any upcoming plans to change it. We created this lobby to have it for a while and that's what we intend to do. As for the 25 player thing, I believe that's fixed. I haven't encountered it in somewhere around 5 days to a week. Regarding the ordered servers, as explained before, our servers are given dynamic IDs so that they don't have to stay running all the time. When we have less servers running at a time, we can increase the performance of the network. Through a talk with a developer a while back, I was told it was possible to have the servers ordered again, but they wouldn't all run SG all the time. It may reduce the number of crazily numbered servers, but unless we dedicated servers to just having SG (which I'm not even sure is possible) it wouldn't fix much unfortunately. I'd much rather see the servers ordered again, in fact it's one of the things I've been trying to bring up with the higher staff recently but haven't yet because I'm looking for an organized way to get my point across :p
The reason i suggested a new SG Hub is because of the server organizing, i feel as it is to small.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The reason i suggested a new SG Hub is because of the server organizing, i feel as it is to small.
I just don't understand why you need more space in a lobby.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If we were to create a whole server board that included all online servers, we'd have a portal to that server room. In fact, I have the whole plan out in my head in case we do in fact implement something like how the server board used to be. For now, everything will stay as it was, but hopefully change for the better will come soon c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci