• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions for donors

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Reserving slots for donors won't work. Let's say you plan to have 3 slots for donors. This makes it so only 3 donors can join. Now say no donors join... you have a game with only 21 people. This is an impractical idea, sorry. Games are made for 24 people and no more/less (although it can sometimes be the case). The 'reserved slots' idea would probably be okay if the maps weren't built for a certain amount of people, like in MineZ, where they have 5 slots for donators alone, but no set player count on the map.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not a donor, but I can get in servers. Just "snipe" ones that say offline and you can get in fast.

Reaction score
And if you have a donor only server what's the point of needing donor theres none to kick.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for you. Go to the server list on the website, and look for the servers that are in deathmatch. Now add those to your list on minecraft. Refresh until they restart, and then keep refreshing until it says Lobby o/24. Join. Now you're in a game, and if you were quick, you should be one of the first ones to join.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci