• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions for /disguise.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Less obvious names. For example, which is more obvious?
bonzerscrooge47 or coolman221? The disguise names are quite obvious.

2. Do not show that you left. Just have them dissapear off the tab list, so it's not obvious.

3. Cannot be tabbed. Yeah.

4. Maybe a random skin if possible? There's rarely ever steves now adays, so it's not very believable.

5. Disguise while in hub!

Sorry for this tag, Forairan , but I'd appreciate some developer feedback.

Anyways, that's all I got. Tell me if any of these are unfair or if there's anything I missed.

Last edited:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said. If all of these were added together it would be great, but if only a few of your suggestions were added, it wouldn't work too well.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure /nick is close to being added.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think they're all great suggestions, but I don't think the steve part is all that big of a deal. Nice if it was changed, but I don't consider it to be nearly as important as the others. Also, to do that they would probably have to make it randomly pick from a certain set of skin files because I doubt it's possible for it to randomly pick a skin from the internet, and then you also couldn't assure that it would be appropriate.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I think they're all great suggestions, but I don't think the steve part is all that big of a deal. Nice if it was changed, but I don't consider it to be nearly as important as the others. Also, to do that they would probably have to make it randomly pick from a certain set of skin files because I doubt it's possible for it to randomly pick a skin from the internet, and then you also couldn't assure that it would be appropriate.
I agree, if the skin part is added, it should be a last priority. Thank you for the input.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe for the random skins there could be a few options:

1. Steve
2. Bacca NVM that would be bad
3. ChadTheDJ skin
4. Boy skin
5. Girl skin

Or maybe some more common skins?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe for the random skins there could be a few options:

1. Steve
2. Bacca NVM that would be bad
3. ChadTheDJ skin
4. Boy skin
5. Girl skin

Or maybe some more common skins?
Like those weird Assassin skins everyone has

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Like those weird Assassin skins everyone has
From Assassin's Creed?

Also, perhaps there could be a database of skins of popular YouTubers, players, and overall generic skins such as animals, people in suits, headphones, etc. and then also a customizing system, where it takes a separate face/head, headgear/hat, clothing, etc. and matches it randomly.

Cannot be tabbed - That'd be good, but when you're trying to check their stats it could be confusing.
The other two I really agree with as well. It's annoying when people see you left, and the usernames are super easy to tell who's disguised, very often. Sometimes people get lucky and end up with decent ones, but they always have numbers which is a bit... err.. well, I think it would be good if they sometimes didn't have numbers, or maybe more/less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci