• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestions, changes, and additions!

FaithIndie

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! Lately I have been seeing a lot of "McGamer is dead" or "The downfall of mcsg" threads lately, and have seen some very invalid points in these threads. A lot of you are misinformed or are basing your arguments off rumors. I do agree that there needs to be some changes, so heres this thread.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with any changes, suggestions, and things you want to see added to MCGamer! I cannot promise any of them will be added but I can promise that I will pass on the ideas to the senior staff and let them have a look at it.

*Do not start any flame on this thread. Your reply will be removed if it contains thread or is just off-topic*

J

District 13
Reaction score
The gamma rule definitely needs to be discussed by the Sr. Staff team. I would definitely like to see our developers announcing that they will work on improving the anti-cheat so that it can at least pick up autoclickers. As for the teaming rule in Solo SG mentioned above, the 1 hour punishment needs to be changed. Teaming is strictly forbidden in Solo SG so I believe the punishments will need to be more stricter, i.e. 1 day ban > 3 day ban> 1 week ban > permanent ban.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gamma allowed
Anticheat that insta bans
ToggleSneak allowed (iffy)
Tabbychat allowed
UHC Essentials allowed
Forgiveness system
Someone please tell these people what a ghost client is and show it to every staff member

So basically make it as close to badlion as possible and we're good to go.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Gamma allowed
Tabbychat allowed
UHC Essentials allowed
Forgiveness system
Someone please tell these people what a ghost client is and show it to every staff member

Wait wait wait wait.... tabbychat is not allowed?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Gamma allowed
Tabbychat allowed
UHC Essentials allowed
Forgiveness system

1. Ours insta perm bans in some cases. Other times it does 1 minute bans.
  2. I don't think that is a good idea, if we allow that then people will question why other things aren't allowed that are similar.
  3. I don't know much about that, other than it allows you to manage your chat easier so I won't give an opinion yet.
  4. Agreed.
  5. Already exists. You can apply for it after 9 months.
  6. Most staff are aware of what ghost clients are, but yes people's knowledge could still be improved on the topic.
My suggestions:
  1. Remove UHC Worlds, Deadly Descent, and ZedChase. They are underplayed a lot, and need a lot of development work to be brought up to a high enough standard to attract players.
  2. With those gamemodes gone add things like 1v1 and creative. These gamemodes will be popular and attract more players.
  3. Survival Bingo is currently our 2nd most popular gamemode believe it or not. It is because people are playing it for something different than its intended function. People are using it as a way to play Survival with friends. Lets take advantage of it and scrap the bingo board and instead make it so you can invite friends to come play on your server using the party system or something.
  4. Make Full Bright, and UHC Essentials legal.
  5. Improve anti-cheat although I do think our current system is better than people think. It needs to do better with ghost clients though I agree.
  6. Close the gap between the Administration, Chad, and the dev team and the rest of the community. There needs to be more interaction between them.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I do think our current system is better than people think. It needs to do better with ghost clients though I agree.
Well, auto clicking is still in every 4/10 games, so I'm not sure how powerful our anti cheat is. :/

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Well, auto clicking is still in every 4/10 games, so I'm not sure how powerful our anti cheat is. :/
I rarely see auto clickers xD, so thats just you. However, I hope Block hitting is banned. Also I want to see an updated /stats which looks pretty

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
Make new servers, since they removed CA they should make one right in the middle of AS, or in South America so some players can move and also get better ping./

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
If the developer team makes an anti-cheat, until it's 100% accurate, punishments for triggering the anti-cheat should be a death-ban as if it is a hacker, it eliminates the player and if it isn't a hacker, the hassle of getting unbanned is eliminated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci