• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SubVersion, Get off the coach and fix the bugs on MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr_11

Survivor
Reaction score
Be more respectful when talking to a member of staff. He is working his hardest to ensure the gameplay is at it's most enjoyable. If I see any more badgering of staff on this thread, it will be locked. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Shut up they have a life and have to do something except fixing lag you should just be thankful that you are alive and not dying of hunger in the dessert somewhere. :mad:

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this isn't his full time job plus don't aim it just at him we have over devolpers its not easy you cant just make a game and this is no different minecraft wasnet just a one day project it took years I know mcsg isn't nearly as hard but still its a plugin it cant be fixed in days they work hard and this is how u treat them

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
CPU: Intel i7 2600k OC'ed to 5.1 GHz
GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW OC'ed
I don't think I lag.
Just so you know, computer specs have pretty much nothing to do with lag. Having 6000FPS does nothing if you don't have a good connection to the servers (bad internet). Your computer is not what makes it lag, it's your internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci