• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum
Reaction score
You do. You can re-apply in the next 1-2 weeks if you feel that you deserve another shot to try and get into the clan. :)
I don't think you really want me joining as you didn't accept me into the clan after performing (what i thought) exceptionally well.

rob54

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: rob54
Wins/Games Played: 302/3986 i started when i didn't know how to play and im better than my stats say.
Skype Name: kyle.bramstedt the facebookone.
Past Bans: none
Why do you want to join Sublime?: so i can challenge my self with a really skillful clan .
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: yes definitely

Last edited:

Platinum
Reaction score
The attitude you are showing towards us now, is not going to help if you want to get into this clan.
Sorry lord bae Kingy. Ily though, sorry for doing that. <3
Wins/Games Played: 302/3986 i started when i didn't know how to play and im better than my stats say.
Why do you want to join Sublime?: so i can challenge my self with a really skillful clan .
I don't think they accept togglers, just a word of advice.

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but you have been DECLINED from the clan due to bad relationships with some of the members.

Reactions: 1

NerphsForumAcc

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games Played: 907 (1041 wins put together with my alt, I have proof)
Skype Name: ExtremeEndz
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join Sublime?: It has amazing PvPers in the clan and also amazing people who you can cooperate with and just have fun overall.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I am currently on holiday in the UK for another 14 days but I can still Skype sometimes here and when I get back to AU I will be very dedicated to the clan and very loyal!

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Games Played: 907 (1041 wins put together with my alt, I have proof)
Skype Name: ExtremeEndz
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join Sublime?: It has amazing PvPers in the clan and also amazing people who you can cooperate with and just have fun overall.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: I am currently on holiday in the UK for another 14 days but I can still Skype sometimes here and when I get back to AU I will be very dedicated to the clan and very loyal!
Sorry but you have been DECLINED. The reason for your decline is that you are currently on holidays, and cannot do your trial or talk to us often. You may re-apply when you get back from your holiday and you will most likely get a trial. :)

NerphsForumAcc

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry but you have been DECLINED. The reason for your decline is that you are currently on holidays, and cannot do your trial or talk to us often. You may re-apply when you get back from your holiday and you will most likely get a trial. :)
All good man, I understand I will be happy to re apply when I return from my Holiday. Thanks - HS_Finest :)

fwejqwejwemqqeq

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: spiderspawner01
WINS/Games Played: 223 / 1845
Skype Name: Zac.mlg
Past Bans: abuse
Why do you want to join Sublime?: Because i want to make new friends and compete in clan battles
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: yes very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci