• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sublime [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SublimeAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Cheerleader plokerino.
Sure thing!

IGN:TheReaperPlaysMC
Wins/Games Played:334/2803
Skype Name:bozomitchell
Past Bans: one I ask for it so I did not get banned for abuse
Past Clans:Inferno Grim Lynx Uprise Atomic
Why do you want to join Sublime?:it is rated as one of the best and most of you are very respect full to other players and ones you know I have not found the in a clan for a long time
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: much as possible
Sorry but you have been DECLINED as I have seen you apply for multiple clans other than this one, in future apply for just one. Good luck in the future!

IGN:ItsHunk1

Wins/Games Played:275/993

Skype Name:killingfire749

Past Bans:abuse

Past Clans:Kharizma

Why do you want to join Sublime?:Because its a really good clan :D and it will really fun to play with

Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?:Yes
You have been placed on TRIAL. Come on our teamspeak and message an owner to see what's going to happen with your trial.

Pikachu_MC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: darkrai202
Wins/Games Played: darkrai202/darkrai202 obc
Skype Name: darkrai202
Past Bans: darkrai202
Past Clans: darkrai202
Why do you want to join Sublime?: darkrai202 u wot?
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: yes i wont darkrai202

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: seatgrab
Wins/Games Played: 1045/4915
Skype Name: lachlan.newton1
Past Bans: Block glitching
Past Clans: Quantum, Fundamental
Why do you want to join Sublime?: This looks like a chilled clan and I know half the members.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes most defiantly
accept this guy^^

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
Sure thing!

Sorry but you have been DECLINED as I have seen you apply for multiple clans other than this one, in future apply for just one. Good luck in the future!

You have been placed on TRIAL. Come on our teamspeak and message an owner to see what's going to happen with your trial.
oh and btw i might not be able to play for 2 weeks maybe i might only be able to play at my nans on saturday and sundays but i have a 10 fps laptop... so im not going to try trial here lol

Reaction score
Ok well this is it with xFaTaL_ sadly quitting, Sublime became different in a bad way thus leading to Poets being formed. If you have been looking at the forums in the past day or so you have probably noticed that nearly of Sublime has joined Poets which I, as owner of Sublime completely understand as without fatal being there we were missing the thing that was holding the clan together.

So I'm sadly saying this is the end of Sublime.

Just going to tag former members of sublime as they deserve some recognition for how they shaped this clan.

xFaTaL
OGordon123
SheIsAGoldDigga
Kingyy_
Spoekta
cmocaleb
Straplela
TomMcPvP
AlLuc
CoDsNo65
@xx_benchwarmer_xx (Forum account banned I'm guessing)
doolanbros
Tr6260
penguin016
Numbzy
Foxzay_PvP
ThegengarHD1
Exploit

If your wondering about the future of the members, most of them have joined Poets with the exceptions of myself and OGordon123 who will be joining Volcanic

So Sublime is merging with Volcanic.

One last thanks to all the people who applied but didn't pass the trial stage or didn't get to it you were part of the clan nonetheless.

croe97 Fluxion326 or AnomalousDyna please lock this thread.

-knowledgeguy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok well this is it with xFaTaL_ sadly quitting, Sublime became different in a bad way thus leading to Poets being formed. If you have been looking at the forums in the past day or so you have probably noticed that nearly of Sublime has joined Poets which I, as owner of Sublime completely understand as without fatal being there we were missing the thing that was holding the clan together.

So I'm sadly saying this is the end of Sublime.

Just going to tag former members of sublime as they deserve some recognition for how they shaped this clan.

xFaTaL
OGordon123
SheIsAGoldDigga
Kingyy_
Spoekta
cmocaleb
Straplela
TomMcPvP
AlLuc
CoDsNo65
@xx_benchwarmer_xx (Forum account banned I'm guessing)
doolanbros
Tr6260
penguin016
Numbzy
Foxzay_PvP
ThegengarHD1
Exploit

If your wondering about the future of the members, most of them have joined Poets with the exceptions of myself and OGordon123 who will be joining Volcanic

So Sublime is merging with Volcanic.

One last thanks to all the people who applied but didn't pass the trial stage or didn't get to it you were part of the clan nonetheless.

croe97 Fluxion326 or AnomalousDyna please lock this thread.

-knowledgeguy
You held a good Clan knowledge, and I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci