• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Stuck on the floor when chasing someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpySteve_

Spectator
Reaction score
It annoys me! When I'm running or chasing someone I, quite often, get this buggy thing where the server keeps TP-ing you back to a block continually until you stop running and start again.

It isn't just grass that I get stuck on which is the annoying thing. It's just about any block! I presume this is some sort of anti-lag or anti-hack plugin (if it is the latter it clearly doesn't work because you get a hacker every two games, but that's another argument).

I don't know if it is fixable but it would be great if it was!

Thanks - DerpySteve_

Also: I play with about 20 ping so I assume it isn't ping lag!

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Its just NCP. To fix it, just block with your sword once or crouch once :3

EDIT: I do not know how it occurs but i just know its something to do with NCP. Maybe a mod would care to explain :p

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Its NCP (No Cheat Plus) Which is an anti hacking plugin. Minecraft (by default) will stop your sprint after a certain time, but if you hold the sprint key you dont stop which is why NCP thinks you are hacking. Just shift/rightclick/stop sprinting/stop moving and it should be fine.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We have been working on tweaking our NCP system.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci