• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Strawhats [EU] | Apply today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:ninjago8 / Kohnvick
Timezone:GMT
Wins/Games played:246 / 2000 somthing like that
Teamspeak [Y/N]:yes
Mic [Y/N]:yes
PVP Strengths:bow, rod, combos and water battles
PVP Weaknesses:fights when I'm on fire
How active are you?:always on (no lifer)
Why do you want to join #StrawHats?:because I know most people in the clan and I want those people that i know to intaduce me to the other people.
How would you benefit the clan:?i can make us win clan wars and if anyone is annoyed at someone I would try to make them be friends again
Have you teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:7/10
Accepted as trial! Next time don't copy and paste an application! Also add unknownmcg on Skype.

pickledpea123

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Wins: 250+ (Exceptions) - I currently have 194 wins out of 1417.
2. TeamSpeak and Skype - I have teamspeak and skype, which you can add me @ pickledpea123.
3. Working Microphone - I have a working microphone, which is a blue snowball.
4.You may not be associated with any other clans. - I am currently not associated with any other clans.
5.You must be 14 to apply. [Exceptions can be made.] I am 14 years of age.

(Optional) A knowledge of routes and callouts. - I have routes on most maps, apart from the under played ones.

Reaction score
This is on behalf of reign -

Don't fight this clan, at the start of the clan war at something like 1-1, They were handing out threats to our clan stating they are gonna get our clan disbanded. We then postponed at 3-2 down. The following day we braught it to 4-3 and they said they are not postponing just 'pausing it'.. They then said they would continue in 10 mins. 10 mins later, No reply. I asked again in their clan chat and they told me to shut up and leave. They ignored us for the following hour stating they were 'offline'. We (Reign clan) joined an sg game for fun and saw StrawHats started fighting generals after telling us they were offiline. They then ignored us for the following two days. Today i reviewed their clan thread only to see a 'Dq' (Aswell it said 5-3 to them which kinda was wrong in many ways). Pathetic display by this clan. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying reign performed like angels i'm just saying they shouldn't have acted in the fashion that they did.​

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score

Don't fight this clan, at the start of the clan war at something like 1-1, They were handing out threats to our clan stating they are gonna get our clan disbanded. We then postponed at 3-2 down. The following day we braught it to 4-3 and they said they are not postponing just 'pausing it'.. They then said they would continue in 10 mins. 10 mins later, No reply. I asked again in their clan chat and they told me to shut up and leave. They ignored us for the following hour stating they were 'offline'. We (Reign clan) joined an sg game for fun and saw StrawHats started fighting generals after telling us they were offiline. They then ignored us for the following two days. Today i reviewed their clan thread only to see a 'Dq' (Aswell it said 5-3 to them which kinda was wrong in many ways). Pathetic display by this clan. Don't get me wrong, Im not saying reign performed like angels i'm just saying they shouldn't have acted in the fashion that they did.​
You shiuldnt put this upp on their thread even if they now maybe cheated. I think you would contact a modand speak with them. Please dont reply tot his, have a nice day.

Reaction score
You shiuldnt put this upp on their thread even if they now maybe cheated. I think you would contact a modand speak with them. Please dont reply tot his, have a nice day.
Not to be rude but contacting a mod is a waste of time.

FrostyBitee

Platinum
Reaction score

Do not cause flame on our clan thread. We dq'ed you fair and square as I talked to a Moderator and he said this ' Just if they do anything bad again just dq them.' Yes we said we are going to get your clan disbanded but that was because you threatened to dq us for no reason and also that you were not following mcgamer clan war rules so I will be telling this to a Moderator.

Reaction score
Do not cause flame on our clan thread. We dq'ed you fair and square as I talked to a Moderator and he said this ' Just if they do anything bad again just dq them.' Yes we said we are going to get your clan disbanded but that was because you threatened to dq us for no reason and also that you were not following mcgamer clan war rules so I will be telling this to a Moderator.
So we did something bad, 1) is there evidence of this thing we did and 2) is there evidence of the moderator saying that. It was a pathetic display and its not Flaming its a matter of opinion.

EDIT: and i would talk via skype but your clan has blocked me <3

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score

Acted in the fashion they did? The first night we fought your clan, when me and ghost was in your call you were extremely cocky and arrogant to me, it was quite unbelievable. I'm going to say the truth here, we partially DQed you because we could not be bothered to fight such a clan, in the past clans I have been in and fought your clan, you have been extremely rude, i suggest you either delete your post or I shall get a moderator to do so, also, you did not provide any valid statistics. Finally, you provided no point for you clan cheating, your being very close and subjective about your clan, which is not a surprise.

Stop thinking your clans image is "Perfect"
Because its not, youve ruined it.

Reaction score
Acted in the fashion they did? The first night we fought your clan, when me and ghost was in your call you were extremely cocky and arrogant to me, it was quite unbelievable. I'm going to say the truth here, we partially DQed you because we could not be bothered to fight such a clan, in the past clans I have been in and fought your clan, you have been extremely rude, i suggest you either delete your post or I shall get a moderator to do so, also, you did not provide any valid statistics. Finally, you provided no point for you clan cheating, your being very close and subjective about your clan, which is not a surprise.

Stop thinking your clans image is "Perfect"
Because its not, youve ruined it.
So you can dq other clans because you 'can't be bothered.' Seems legit. also if you read i said Our clan was not exactly perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci