• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop people spamming "SKIP" it's annoying

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanna see the chat though...
Then you gotta listen to the skip and vote stuff. It's only spam because so many people are doing it, but if 1 person is doing it too much then just screenshot it and report it in the Report Abuse section.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually like this idea, because a lot of new players to the servers are very vulnerable to manipulation by people spamming SKIP and VOTE BREEZE HURDURR. Maybe any chat sentences with the words 'skip' and 'vote' should not be allowed to go through. It might not eradicate the problem entirely, but it may help having new players choose something the want that sounds interesting rather than something being shouted in their face.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive also been thinking the server has rules like no swear and abusing caps but every game I see atleast 3 people use caps and swear its kinda annoying now I tell them off some of them say they didnt know the rules some of them just said they dont give a sh***. Their needs to be a better way telling the server rules. I know that its in the lobbys and on the website ive read them. but not all people even bother reading them their needs to be a new way to let the rules get out so all people dont abuse them...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive also been thinking the server has rules like no swear and abusing caps but every game I see atleast 3 people use caps and swear its kinda annoying now I tell them off some of them say they didnt know the rules some of them just said they dont give a sh***. Their needs to be a better way telling the server rules. I know that its in the lobbys and on the website ive read them. but not all people even bother reading them their needs to be a new way to let the rules get out so all people dont abuse them...
Its because people think that when there is no Moderator online, there are no rules and they can do whatever they want. The best thing to do is to tell them you're going to report them if they don't leave the current lobby, and when they don't, well, report them :p Just take a screen shot (f3 or f2 im not sure) and then post it in the 'report abuse forum' using the template provided. It's the best thing you can do to stop idiots from playing in these servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci