• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop people spamming "SKIP" it's annoying

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
It would be fantastic if you could make a quick plugin that when people say skip it warns them on the 3rd warn it kicks them. I'm sorry but it really gets on mine and others nerves...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This won't happen. If you don't want to listen to spam, just do /chat off. You will still see the messages from the plugin, but you won't see the spam of the player chat. And there used to be a plug-in that prevented spamming, but I think they removed it because it wasn't working perfectly. People got warned for spamming for no reason sometimes.

Also, they would just add this to the Survival Games plug-in so they wouldn't need to make a whole new plug-in for this.

Reaction score
I don't mind those who say things like
"Can you guys skip?"
When people say -
"SKIP IF UR NT GAYY"
or
"SKIP 4 DIAMONDS!!!!1!!1!1!!!!"
or
"SKIP" "SKIP" "SKIP" "SKIP"
I get annoyed

EDIT:
The worst is when SG1, 2, or 3 are in the votes and people spam
"THESE MAPS SUCKKKKKK!!!!1!1!!1!!!! SKIP FOR GOOGR MAPS!!!!11!!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't mind those who say things like
"Can you guys skip?"
When people say -
"SKIP IF UR NT GAYY"
or
"SKIP 4 DIAMONDS!!!!1!!1!1!!!!"
or
"SKIP" "SKIP" "SKIP" "SKIP"
I get annoyed
I normally say Skip please :) or Vote # Please :D (smiley face is part of what I say :p). And I normally only say it once every 30 seconds, when the time left appears and the votes for each map.

Reaction score
I normally say Skip please :) or Vote # Please :D (smiley face is part of what I say :p). And I normally only say it once every 30 seconds, when the time left appears and the votes for each map.
When ever I try to influence the voting like this people seem to decide that I'm a spammer and yell at me o_O Lucky.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
When ever I try to influence the voting like this people seem to decide that I'm a spammer and yell at me o_O Lucky.
If they do yell at me, I either don't notice or don't care :p It's quite rare though because I don't do it often enough for it to be considered spamming.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
This won't happen. If you don't want to listen to spam, just do /chat off. You will still see the messages from the plugin, but you won't see the spam of the player chat. And there used to be a plug-in that prevented spamming, but I think they removed it because it wasn't working perfectly. People got warned for spamming for no reason sometimes.

Also, they would just add this to the Survival Games plug-in so they wouldn't need to make a whole new plug-in for this.
I don't care what happens I just want a way to reduce spammers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci