• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stony Heights Map Submission!

Should this map, (that an awesome person made) be added to the MCSG?

• Total voters

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score

Hi, I've been working on a mcsg map for a while now! :D This is what i've come up with! I call it "Stony Heights", Because of the big Stone overhang thing and the tall mountains! It would be my dream come true if atleast one person liked this of posted a nice comment about, because i worked super hard on it! :D I used mcedit for the landscape. It's very interesting map, that's why i really like it! Im gonna leave acouple screenshots and the link for the map download. Wish me luck! :D Thx <3
(Oh, and don't mind the links up aboove. Their part of the screenshots since i was a having a problem uploading.)
Yea... I didn't really take as much time as i could have... Im gonna try something completely different. But i'm just happy that people commented on it :D Thx guys <3

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is some constructive criticism, so don't nerd rage on me if you think I'm offending someone. You Didn't use the smooth tool on your terraforming, so it just looks like a bunch of random spheres.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Its good to see you have creative ideas man, good to see original work rather than another revamp! just work on the terraforming skills, and give it another shot :)

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score
Its good to see you have creative ideas man, good to see original work rather than another revamp! just work on the terraforming skills, and give it another shot :)
Yea, thx for the nice feedback man. I'm not the best builder, but im miproving. (i think) If you wanna look at my new thread i've got a different idea. It's still a WIP, but i'm working on it. :)

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea however as some others have said the landscape could be better I think you would produce a lot better terrain if you used voxelsniper or world edit both of which are designed for terrain rather than mcedit which doesn't have the same capability. I would use voxelsniper over world edit.
Also with your buildings / structures try to be more ambitious doing larger / more impressive structures.
But as I said before good work so far and good overall concept :D

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea however as some others have said the landscape could be better I think you would produce a lot better terrain if you used voxelsniper or world edit both of which are designed for terrain rather than mcedit which doesn't have the same capability. I would use voxelsniper over world edit.
Also with your buildings / structures try to be more ambitious doing larger / more impressive structures.
But as I said before good work so far and good overall concept :D
Thankyou for saying voxelsniper <3 when someone says they terraform with worldedit, a small part of me dies inside

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
1. The Map is to small!
2. The map isn´t nice!
( sorry .. )

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You need to terraform past the dome, it looks like spheres, and its to small.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci